Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#201 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chax
This is gonna be long :..........Well, I think I actually went through it all... I thought I'd have way more complaints. Maybe I forgot stuff.

Wow! Tell us how you really feel But actually, you nailed it. In other words, you want all the cool stuff in 4, but the world of Sims3. Like me! I enjoy some of the S4 stuff, but I long for the things I could do in S3. I'm afraid I forgot most of what I played through on S2. Anyway, what you have provided is a really nice laundry list for modders to sink their teeth into. I do remember seeing mods for some of what you listed.

S4 seems to be more forgiving regarding mods though. I haven't had near the trouble installing mods with S4 as I do with S3. And I have tons of mods, probably more than 4,000??? and it doesn't slow my game a bit. I spent alot of time merging my mods to work in S3, haven't had to merge but a couple things for S4. So in THAT capacity, S4 has an edge. But that's about it. Going to work with my sim is fun, but I don't have enough outside interest-things to do, this is why I have oodles of mods giving me extra things to do. I don't understand why modders can fulfil all these wish lists for us and EA can't? But I would love to take this moment to thank all the modders out there for all their marvelous work! I love you all!!!! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#202 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 3:53 PM
I know there's already a mod for this, but I wish they'd patch in the part time jobs for young adults, adults, and elders. It'd be a bonus if instead of having after-school hours, those age groups had hours during school and they added one or two extra part time jobs just for those age groups, such as maid (the work seems largely done for them here, the uniform, etc) or mechanic.
Test Subject
#203 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 5:09 AM
Id love to see our sims being able to have birthdays before changing life stages, or have a better life stage flow with 2 more life stages. It'd make it feel much more realistic.
Field Researcher
#204 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 4:23 PM
I was really hoping for progressive aging
Scholar
#205 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 9:06 PM
Keeping in mind I'm a huge fan of sims 4 and its my fave so far, that having been said theres still stuff I'd like to see:

Toddlers- for everyone elses sake, not my own I support the community
More options for grey hair. Like a color slider to adjust the amount of greys in a sims hair? I find the solid grey is too much and salt-n-pepper is sometimes too little depending on hair.
FOREHEAD slider. Thats my only beef about CAS is the minuscule foreheads my sims have. Other than that they're gorgeous.
WEATHER- Would make the homeless challenge I want to do eventually so much more interesting. I remember doing it before and it added to the challenge to keep my sim dry/warm
SPOONING- Bring that back!
Tossing and turning in bed - talking in ones sleep is adorable too but can we get tossing and turning?
Prom or graduation celebration from HS- The transition from teen to YA is kind of ...well there's no big celebration other than the birthday yet its such a big milestone to graduate I feel there needs to be some kind of celebration
Sports- I miss soccer, and playing catch from Sims 3. Maybe this could be released with a WEATHER expansion
SLOW dancing. I really really loved slow dancing and I feel like a romantic date/night is enhanced by slow dancing
More Lots
More Worlds
Movie theater- even just a rabbit hole
MORE VACATION spots- The only thing about sims 4 I don't like (gasp) is Granite falls. I don't hate it but I hate camping and who wants to camp on your honeymoon unless you're a hardcore nature enthusiast? No thanks, my idea of camping is a motel six overlooking a back alley with rats/raccoons. How about some nice generic vacation spots like with Sims 3, "France", "China" and "Egypt" except maybe this time something entirely new - "Venice", "Thailand" and "Spain" ??? (Or whatever)
HONEYMOON- Remember how the limo would roll up and pick up your sims for 3 days? Some kind of honeymoon would be nice. NOT GRANITE FALLS
Curfew - Okay maybe the cops picking up your kids at 9 oclock was a bit unrealistic and extreme but a curfew would be realistic- and so is sim parents freaking out when kids violate it!
Teen jobs for elders - these don't exist right?
Forum Resident
#206 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 2:54 AM
Default Teen jobs for Elders
As far as Teen jobs for elders? I think Plasticbox may have you covered on that one. Check out the mod at http://modthesims.info/d/534782 to see if it fits the bill?? I'll keep an eye out for any others that may be useful on your list.
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 2:54 PM
This is gonna be long :

- Pets/Seasons/Toddlers, obviously...
- More sports and activities : pool table, football, basketball...
- More CHAIRS. Yeah, I just hate almost all the chairs we have so far.
- More colour choices for furniture :
* I just hate how, for example, the thingy with the hanging flowers only comes in dark wood. You can change the colours of the flowers but not the colour of the actual piece of wood holding the flowers. Another example is when an object has two colours -> you can like one colour but not the other and it's only available like that. For example, if you want the curtain from Dine Out to be orange, the curtain bar has to be brown - you can't have it in white.
* More colourful colours in general. For example, all the bookcases only come in white/beige/brown.
* More WHITE WHITE. A lot of the furniture is "white-beigy wood" but not WHITE.
* Some furniture only have one colour for the base and multiple choices for the rest. Example : the new chair from the Kitchen Pack. It has various cool colours but the legs of the chair are only in metallic grey.
I'm not even asking for CAST, just more freedom when choosing colours.
- More kitchen counters and more colours. We don't even have simple white modern counters. Also, counters without the backsplash would be nice...
- Fridges and stoves. I hate all the stoves. I want super modern ones, like the flat ones we have IRL
- Rounded walls and rounded pools
- More build mode plants/trees. I'd love to have little trees and not huge ones.
- More traits by sim
- HIGH HEELS
- More hair colours (I'd love to have light colours like pink and not the super bright one we have right now)
- Actual super long hairstyles ; apparently we don't get those because of clipping issues
- Slim jeans
- Be able to put FENCES AT THE BORDER OF THE LOT. Damn, this annoys me so much when building. That's something we could do in TS2. :'(
- Plants not floating when close to the foundation !! When a plant is more than 1 square large and you wanna put it next to a foundation, it automatically gets highered to the foundation level, which means a floating plant
- Talking about foundation, I want more foundation choices, with colours that actually reflect what you're getting -> there's only two flat foundations, with sh*tty colours. There isn't even white. You try to put the white one and you get dark grey. You wanna put orange ? You get dark brown ! Wth EA.
- I wanna be able to choose where I want foundations, and not having all the damn rooms automatically getting them.
- I want cars and garages... And not cars where you teleport in them, I want my sim to get in and drive !
- A modern-looking easel
- More cool/modern paintings like the ones we got in Dine Out
- Less bills ; the bills are insanely high, even when you buy the aspiration trait to get them lowered
- Flat TVs ; I actually downloaded TVs from MXIMS because of that. Most of the wall TVs have these huge things in the back so they're not FLAT to the wall
- MORE BEDS. MORE SOFAS. Actually you know what, more furniture in general More clutter ! Though, I gotta admit, they did great with clutter with the last packs. I have everything I need to clutter my kitchens. But more bathroom/feminine clutter would be nice !

Well, I think I actually went through it all... I thought I'd have way more complaints. Maybe I forgot stuff.

LGR will approve!
Round pools are a thing
Forum Resident
#208 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 12:51 AM
Quote:
Movie theater- even just a rabbit hole

As far as Theaters (or Theatre as some spell it?) Try checking out these mods by Cinderellimouse?
https://simsinthewoods.wordpress.co...d-cinema-stuff/
https://simsinthewoods.wordpress.co...e-cinema-stuff/

Not the perfect answer, but at least you can build a cinema that LOOKS like a cinema!
I just downloaded this, and haven't actually used it yet. But I will be shortly.
Forum Resident
#209 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 1:08 AM
Default modern easel
- A modern-looking easel

I may have found you one? This easel is a little TOO modern for my liking. But maybe it's more like what you mean?
I have not downloaded this mod, so I cannot vouch for it.
Creator is "HugeLunatic" a really great modder. It's a bit dated, but I see no negative feedback.
Here's the link: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=541501
Page 9 of 9