Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 2:02 PM
:new: Greater Childhood Challange
Hello everyone Today I have indeed a challenge! tested and approved! ( Must have parent hood and Kids stuff packs for this challenge If you don't have parent hood it will be extremely difficult! )
This Challenge is All about them kids ! or one in particular at least ! You must make it to young adulthood!
Get ready for one heck of a life! :
RULES!:
1. Must start as a Toddler ! Do 10 Good Things and 1 skill maxed , Do 10 naughty things!
2. When you reach the end of toddler hood You must be potty trained!
3. Cannot play the parents even once!( can have single parent ) ... you can have 1 sibling but same Rules! you have one character!
4. Childhood! all what we were waiting for right? do 16 Bad things ! Or 16 good things ,Have atleast 2 skills maxed , Finish homework OR Don't , IT depends on you how you want your childhood to be !
5. Aww you Finished your not a kid anymore! teendom time! at last!
6. Time To be a REBEL! , Do 20 rebel acts And Not get Caught! if your Caught you may have mood swings , fight your parent , or run away! but if you run away! then you better be prepared! , Break curfew 10 times Without being caught! , have atleast 4 skills maxed out , you can Play hookie with school aswell!
Thats my challange Lets see who can do it!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 7:31 PM
if you find that you need more info ! please message me
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 4:09 AM
i wish my childhood was that dramatic