Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 6:05 PM
Default Limit gameplay?
Is there a mod that limits the gameplay of your Sims? I tried a bunch of different searches and didn't come up with anything.

Thanks,
parlance
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 6:07 PM
What do you have in mind exactly by "limits the gameplay"?
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:46 AM
I think this is a WCIF thread for whatever the poster is talking about...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
What do you have in mind exactly by "limits the gameplay"?

Basically I was wondering if there is a mod to keep my Sim from playing video games all day.

parlance
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 10:47 AM
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parlance
Basically I was wondering if there is a mod to keep my Sim from playing video games all day.

parlance

And I thought, you are a overprotective mother who wants to protect their own children from playing Sims4 all the day...

Hm, maybe a trait? Video gaming addict, and giving a negative boost when playing longer than 2 hours. The sim had to go outside e.g. jogging as reaction to this boost.
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 6:34 PM
Here is a mod that can disable autonomy for pretty much every interaction. You as the player can still tell them to do the forbidden actions, but they won't do it on their own anymore.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=602837

Scroll down to "Description" and "Usage" to see if this is what you need.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
Here is a mod that can disable autonomy for pretty much every interaction. You as the player can still tell them to do the forbidden actions, but they won't do it on their own anymore.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=602837

Scroll down to "Description" and "Usage" to see if this is what you need.

Thank you!

parlance