Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#176 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 2:26 PM
Connor Frio and Vita Alto. Connor just got a shave and a hair cut, while Vita was radically remodeled since "vampires become beautiful" or something.

Claire Ursine. I did tweak her face, but the weight loss happened at the gym before I started playing the family.

Cycl0ne Sw0rd apparently wanted to be a non-conformist, so...

Madison VanWatson, who refused to look pretty as she had just been dumped.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#177 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 4:42 AM
Not sure what this girl's name is, just randomly found her strutting around town.

Field Researcher
#178 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 3:52 AM
Sorry for the double post guys!

This is the daughter of Bebe Hart and someone in the Bunch family I think.

Kaylynn Langerak's daughter. She looks so much like her mum... I really hope she grows into that nose
Scholar
#179 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 5:35 PM

Judy Bunch. This was after she lost about half of her body mass to a thread mill (while non-active), but as you can see I have at some point messed with her facial structure as well.

Pretty much same story with Milton Tong.
Field Researcher
#180 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 4:26 AM
I've been going through Riverview and modifying all the local residents to give the town a bit of variety.

Here is Billy Caspian's new, darker, more brooding look.

I also changed his traits slightly to fit his character better, since his Bio says that he *wants* to be artistic but fails, not that he IS artistic. So he is now Avant Garde, Brooding, Loner, Inappropriate and Over Emotional.

See the thumbs for each sims original look (nabbed from the sims wiki cos I didn't have a before pic).

I made George Dean an Animal Lover, and gave him the 'Firefighting Superhero' lifetime wish. I also used master controller to make him related to, and close to his father.

And finally, I gave Hope Carpenter a new look, with a focus on making her look cute, and fun. Buzz is just mad about her, so I wanted to give her the impish look of someone who spent their youth having a whole lot of fun, and still tells wild tales about it.

I'm working my way across the map, and might post more later.

Oh, I didn't give Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes a new look, but I did give her a plant sim girlfriend, and used Master Controller to pollinate the plant sim. Buzz was right! She does love plants too much!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#181 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 12:45 AM Last edited by Jossi : 20th Jun 2013 at 5:01 PM.
Hi, I'm completely making over the Premades of Sunset Valley and I try to stick with the style the sims already had, I only rarely change them to fit their personality better. I don't change facial features and I don't make Sims fatter / thinner. I only change the eyes if the colour is very unrealistic. The hair colour gets changed to my usual scheme but stays with the predefined colour. I change names if they're containing Numbers or sound very very very, which afaik only matches Cyclone Swords name.

The Hart Family from Sunset Valley. Dorie, Bebe and Gene.

The Roomies from Sunset Valley. Blair, Tamara, Emma, Stiles and Eliott, former Cyclone.

The Langerak Family from Sunset Valley. Zelda (Mae), Iliana, Dustin, Kaylynn and Parker.

And this is Erin Kennedy from Sunset Valley.

More Pictures and all Families for Download here .
It still gets updated however since I'm not nearly finished.
You'll also be able to see their new houses on that tumblr.

Test Subject
#182 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 4:44 PM
Default Morgana Wolff (Makeover)
Hey everyone it's been a while. I decided to recreate Morganna Wolff since my sim making skills have gotten a lot better (I hope). Here she is :D

Test Subject
#183 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 2:12 AM
I chose to makeover Florita Hernandez from Isla Paradiso, and I think EA actually did a really nice job in designing her. Minimal makeup, pretty genetics; the only problem is I couldn't bring her into CAS. So I drug her to the mirror.

Florita before:

...and Florita after:

I'm not really sure why the screnshots are so dark, if anyone knows a way to fix this it would be much appreciated if you would share.

I wanted to give her more of a 'latin beauty' look without overdoing it; I personally think EA didn't do a half bad job in achieving that in the first place.

I'm really surprised I haven't seen more Amy Bull makeovers here. What, is she too far gone to fix.?
Scholar
#184 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 12:24 PM
You did a great job with Florita, Jaundice. She looks a bit Mexican, I think. (Maybe she just reminds me of someone I know who is.) The worst part of many premades' looks is the grease-paint lipstick and chalk blush EA put on them. With a bit of good CC they can look like a completely new character.

Amy Bull has potential, but her eyes and nose are a little too small for her face in my opinion. I edited her in CAS, but kept her wacky esthetic.

I can outdo EA for bad taste any day.
Test Subject
#185 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 10:34 PM
Amy Bull
Test Subject
#186 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 4:29 PM
It's been a month since anyone replied so here is my makeover of a sim from Riverview, I forgot his name though (Someone from the Broke family I think)

Before

After

I decided to make him look young because of his old attire I thought it would be fitting to have him look like a young waiter.
Test Subject
#187 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 3:25 AM
Felicity McDuff (as a teen)

#188 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 1:38 PM
^
Uumm, no? Her pose is kind of funny looking, anyway, have you tweaked her nose or not? Because she has unique nose for a EA sim pudding face townie, but I cannot remember who is she and which world is she come from.

Once a normal day, my sim visited a community lot in Lucky Palms and in the same time a male sim, Indiana Abernathy, came along in that place, as a paparazzi ready to go stalking a celebrity chef.
Surprisingly, the paparazzi wasn't having an usual hideous-boring-randomized pudding face.

A bit interestingly good-looking for a EA sim. He looked more like a celebrity, "teen idol" or "pop star" material than a paparazzi, to me. I thought why was a paparazzi having a "teenager-ish" face as an adult and wearing a bling-bling sleeveless shirt, anyways?

So, I sent him to CAS right away. Giving him tweaked lips, cleft chin, smaller eyes, subtle facial hair, eyebrows, more matured-realistic-masculine look without drastically changed his original EA look. I also changed the look of the celebrity chef (I forgot his name): smaller eyes, broaden the chin, and subtle facial hair.

Original.

After makeover.

And he got a lot of photobombs behind him.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Scholar
#189 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 7:25 PM

Ronnie Blackstone from University.

Harold Assange from the fraternity. He looks like he could be a relative of the British Royal family now, I think. :P

Before and after picture of Tammy Parker.
Field Researcher
#191 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 5:56 PM
The Van Gould Family

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 9:05 AM

Tay Bayless

And his brother Chase from Twinbrook. Yeah, I know, Chase is supposed to be a girl. But I've never heard of a girl named Chase before and I felt like I needed more teen boys, since there were a lot more girls than boys in my version of Twinbrook.
Test Subject
#193 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 4:37 PM
@niyoels
So you basically wanted to make sebastian michealis?
Inventor
#194 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 6:43 PM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 28th Jun 2014 at 7:31 PM.
I'm making over pretty much every pre-made sim in Sunset Valley (except the Bunch-family, ain't nobody got time for that.), this is my progress so far.

Cornelia Goth.

Mortimer Goth

Morgana Wolf

Thornton Wolf

And Jamie Jolie/Joline/fuckface
Screenshots
Banned
#196 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 12:41 AM
Agnes before
Agnes after
Instructor
#197 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 1:47 AM
These are all really beautiful! Good genetics are ridiculously difficult to find in Sunset Valley. Seriously.
Claire Ursine has the best genes in that sad, sad place, hands down. Morgana and Agnes are alright too, at least by EA buttface standards.
Lab Assistant
#199 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 11:30 PM
I've been playing the Crumplebottom sisters lately and of course, they needed some serious work done.

Here's Bianca before.

And here she is after.

Belinda before.

Belinda after.

And lastly, Beatrice before.

And Beatrice after.

I've put spoilers on my pics because they're quite large.
Lab Assistant
#200 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 2:58 AM
I tracked down some of the first sims I'd ever made (no cc, only BG and SPN, not to mention my tendency to puddingface them.) I tweaked their faces a bit (plumping lips, etc...) and gave them better style

Meet Calandra and Trixie Lulamoon.

Calandra, a witch, before:

and after

Trixie, a faerie, before:

and after

I think her lips may get thinned later, to preserve who she was a bit more, but I'm generally very satisfied
Page 8 of 12