Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tattoo Set - Puddydracovirgin - UPDATED - Mix & Match

by robokitty Posted 25th Jun 2009 at 4:11 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2009 at 5:39 AM by robokitty

209 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 189 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 9
Test Subject
#101 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 8:45 AM
You're amazing. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marcags
Hi, what you did? Please help me... I'm desperate... I copy the files to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages, and when i will play, there's nothing in "Glasses & Other Accessories"... Help em please...

you've put the files in the correct folder, they must be there under accessories, the pictures are just hands, not the tattoo itself, try out, they must be there

the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
and you have burned so very, very brightly, roy.
Field Researcher
#103 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:07 AM
These look great, however one thing, speaking as an artist (on DeviantART as well), did you get permissions to use their work? The Dragon tat, someone had mentioned to the artist that they saw her work here and she seemed to not know about it. You may want to contact these artists immediately, otherwise they might come back asking for you to take down, since these have already gotten more than 4,000 downloads on just the dragon tat alone...

I certainly respect and appreciate your work and color layering of these, but gotta think of this from the artist's point of view. Personally, I'd be flattered, but not all artists think as I do. Some are very strict on their usages. I hope they're all cool with this application, as you did accredit them and link back to them as well.
Field Researcher
#104 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
First off I'd like to say.. WOW... this is such an amazing download! Thank you for making it!

Second... I read further back in the thread that it doesn't work when the Sims shower... but that isn't exactly the result I got.

I've downloaded the HP Skins from here, and while your tattoo DOES work on the women, it unfortunately does NOT work on the men. I think it has something to do with the skin HP chose to use for the "nude male." It's the one with the necklace, if that makes any sense to you.

Third, and lastly... Is there any way to make it where you can use a tat on each arm? I know its part of the programming... and I know its very early for requests and such. However... it would be nice to eventually be able to have tats on both arms... :D

Kudos again.. and much thanks for your hard work!

Peace

Did you use editsim to change gender of the sim and the original was man? I have also HP skin. I tested this and tattoo didn't stick on woman, then I changed her to man through editsim to check out the necklace and tattoo did stick. Too bad that gender change borkes your game and we can't actually use this technique to make tatoos stick
EDIT: Also after gender change there is no way to remove tattoo.
Test Subject
#105 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 12:14 PM
OMG they are amazing.....More plz *clapping*
Test Subject
#106 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 12:49 PM
I really love them. They look so nice ingame. Please create more of them
Scholar
#107 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:08 PM
Wow, beautiful work! Can't wait to try them out. Thankies Mucho!
Test Subject
#108 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 3:55 PM
brilliant!!! Y'know what could be good? Some of Glittersniffer's artwork as tattoos she's amazing but you'd have to ask 1st. if not glittersniffer just more!
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:33 PM
I want moremoremore!! Full sleeves for both arms and calves and and and . . .well . . . as usual, I want it ALL. I have some very high res images of my daughter's ink. As well as a few other models I've worked with who have fab ink. If you need them as a template (I've no clue how to mod a thing, so if I'm being a dumbass, please, just pretend I never offered) I'd be very happy to provide the images.

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Inventor
#110 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:36 PM
These are so awesome, Thanks
Field Researcher
#111 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackCat007
Did you use editsim to change gender of the sim and the original was man? I have also HP skin. I tested this and tattoo didn't stick on woman, then I changed her to man through editsim to check out the necklace and tattoo did stick. Too bad that gender change borkes your game and we can't actually use this technique to make tatoos stick
EDIT: Also after gender change there is no way to remove tattoo.

Nope.. I made no changes to my Sims at all. I created them both in CAS, then went into my game.

She just seemed to work without any help from me... lol

I've never used the editsim before... how does it 'bork' your game?

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Test Subject
#112 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 5:45 PM
Awesome work! I like them alot
Test Subject
#113 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 5:49 PM
these are great any chance you can give a brief description or link to a tutorial for some of us who would like to have a go at making tatoos for our sims. i would like to try to create a little butterfly to go on my sims back shoulder if its possible. id love for my sim to have a tat to go on the lower back or ankle but seeing these are created from accessories i dont think this will be possible.
Field Researcher
#114 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 5:53 PM
LE102071
Thanks for answering. Editsim is a cheat command for console from awesomod. It takes your sim into CAS. While it is save to do a little plastic surgery, changing traits, weight, gender and some other things might bork your savegame, if you save of course. I've heard of sims males speaking female voice for example.
I change gender and when I got out male version got his tattoo stuck. There was no way to remove it from nude after that.
Test Subject
#115 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 5:54 PM
These are awesome, thank you!
Field Researcher
#116 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:19 PM
awesome.

really awesome.

you should make more of those...

thanks!
Scholar
#117 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 8:46 PM
Ok now I really need to get the Sims 3! btw I bet you're from Mexico ^^
Test Subject
#118 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 9:36 PM
AWESOME.

Great job. (y)
You should do more. xD
Test Subject
#119 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:10 PM
These are GORGEOUS - thank you! Can you possibly design these into actual replacement default skins, so they stay on the Sim all the time?
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:20 PM
The tiger tattoo rocks my clock! It works great in the game, too. I'd love to see more tattoos like this, and some smaller tattoos as well.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:25 PM
@ Goodfeet As it says in the Install Info box: Place any .package files you extract in your Sim 3 Mods\Packages folder. (The Sims 3 is usually installed in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\, so you'll place files in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages).

You may have to make these folders.

Oh, and great great tats! Deffo make some girly and Mauri ones too? Maybe Amy WhineHouse like tats?

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#122 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:57 PM
WOW! Thanks soooo much! You did an amazing job! I was sad cause I couldn't find any decent tats for my sim self. These will do perfectly. Thank you!
xoxoxo
Test Subject
#123 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:39 AM
@ zenfrodo: You just can't see the tatoos while in the bath, which I dont think its a major problem. But if you want skins with Tatoos I think you'll have to wait ;\
Test Subject
#124 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:36 AM
YOU ARE GOD! Seriously thanks so much for these. Never thought I would stumble across tatz man.
Test Subject
#125 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:42 AM
Yes, I know I already commented but I seriously effing love these tats!
Thanks again sooo much!
The virgin of guadalupe is beautiful!
<3
Page 5 of 9