Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 1:50 AM
Default Missing Seasons :(
This is probably a silly question, but I just finished reinstalling all the Sims 2 discs except for Seasons, which I then realized hadn't arrived yet. I know we all played Sims back in the day and then new expansions came out, but I haven't done that in a while and don't remember how it changes things. Also, the neighborhood I was playing that I imported in had seasons, but now it doesn't since I uninstalled everything before I started reinstalling. Is that going to be an issue?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 1:53 AM
The neighborhood won't run unless it has all the EPs it was last saved with, so you'll have to wait for Seasons to arrive.

I recommend you test the installation, make sure everything's patched, etc., by playing the shipped neighborhoods while waiting.

To find out what came with Seasons, go to Help in the bar at the top of the page and look in the drop-down menu. Under "Sims2" you'll find a list of FAQs, including "expansion pack FAQs," which will include discussion of the features that came with.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
The neighborhood won't run unless it has all the EPs it was last saved with, so you'll have to wait for Seasons to arrive.

I recommend you test the installation, make sure everything's patched, etc., by playing the shipped neighborhoods while waiting.

To find out what came with Seasons, go to Help in the bar at the top of the page and look in the drop-down menu. Under "Sims2" you'll find a list of FAQs, including "expansion pack FAQs," which will include discussion of the features that came with.

Thanks. At least I can still play while I'm waiting.