Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 5:07 AM
any one have copys of liamsims cat & dog cc they could share?
Looking for V Tail,Double Tail,Anubis ears,,cutted ears cats,orchid ears.
liam-sims down links dont work or files gone
dose anyone have copys of his or her pet cc they could share?
http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4pets%20ears
http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4pets%20tails
Only Liams CC
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 7:59 AM
I have shared the link with you personally by private message, please check your inbox. The link includes the package files and their preview picture that I downloaded from Liam. He just left the community not so long ago so I do not want to disrespect him by publishing links to his content without his consent. (I hope he comes back to continue sharing with you)
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrumpySuzy
I have shared the link with you personally by private message, please check your inbox. The link includes the package files and their preview picture that I downloaded from Liam. He just left the community not so long ago so I do not want to disrespect him by publishing links to his content without his consent. (I hope he comes back to continue sharing with you)

Is it rude for me to ask for that link, as well? I just went looking for them today and found that he was gone!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 4:23 PM
uh, I guess its okay (check your inbox), but again, please note that these are custom content that I downloaded from Liam before they deactivated their simblr due to Internet bully (from what I heard), so please give them their due credit/respect if/when you pass this content on to other simmers.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 7:18 PM
uh, I guess its okay (check your inbox), but again, please note that these are custom content that I downloaded from Liam before they deactivated their simblr due to Internet bully (from what I heard), so please give them their due credit/respect if/when you pass this content on to other simmers.

i will ^^ they did very good work on their cc thank you for shareing ^^
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 3:56 AM
;w; would you be willing to share it with me as well? i've been searching for a copy but can't find it
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 7:51 AM
Hope I'm not being rude/bothering you by requesting the link as well. Please and thank you.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 12:36 PM
@benjinobunaga and @Neo-Luna I sent you the folder link in PM. If Liam knew his fans could be so polite he probably did not leave this community.
Instructor
#9 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 4:02 PM Last edited by Luckk : 28th Dec 2017 at 11:07 AM.
Is it possible if you could send the link to me as well? I never followed them on tumblr but I always saw their work and kept telling myself “I need to download those. They’re great!” And only after getting back into Sims 4 did I notice they were gone.
Sucks the situation that led to that but I don’t blame them.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 5:22 AM
I would also love a link to these mods if possible. I only just recently got the cats and dogs mod and was super excited to get his mods, only to find they were deactivated. I hope all is well with him, he's such a talented simmer and it sucks for him to be bullied. Thanks for the help
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 11:08 PM
is a version liamsims cat & dog cc online yet ?
it's a big loss..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 1:11 AM
liam has lots of fans XD
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 7:49 PM
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 9:38 PM

Can I have the link as well?
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 12:41 PM
I'd also love the cc if someone could send it to me.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:38 PM
Rosdim's reply has all the info you need. Click on the mediafire links (no others, they do not work) I checked yesterday and the links were fine.

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/liamsim
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 6:21 PM

I've been looking everywhere for it, could you possibly send me the link?
Forum Resident
#18 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LilCookieCakes
I've been looking everywhere for it, could you possibly send me the link?

In the reply above you the link as all of his CC reuploaded.

FOR THE HORDE
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 3:34 AM
umm could someone send me links? the ones on the link above lead to a sfs error page for me so I can't download them there :/ just found this cc and I really like it. hoping I wasnt too late.
edit: wait I'm dumb. I was clicking on the original links. Nvm, go on with your day.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
Rosdim's reply has all the info you need. Click on the mediafire links (no others, they do not work) I checked yesterday and the links were fine.

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/liamsim

Thank you so much @grumpysuzy for being kind enough to share with everyone, and thank you @chicvibe for pointing out the MF links worked! (I also tried the SFS and was sad they didn't work. Didn't even think to click MF)
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 4:48 AM
Thank you so much for this link, I was going nuts here, I just recently got C+D and I first time I saw someone made this I thought I just NEEDED this in my game and I was crazy looking for it. Thanks a lot and I wish them the best, hope maybe they come back. I didn't even knew them but I kinda miss 'em haha. Anyway, thanks again <3
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 1:13 AM
Default Would you mind sending me a link as well
@benjinobunaga and @Neo-Luna I sent you the folder link in PM. If Liam knew his fans could be so polite he probably did not leave this community.

I would love to have this content for my pets it'd really help for the roleplay aspect. You think you could send me a working link? Sorry to both you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 1:27 AM
also want these!!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 3:57 AM