Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pets Auto Fill Hygiene Needs

by yakfarm Posted 14th Aug 2018 at 6:00 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2019 at 4:26 PM by yakfarm

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 6:36 PM
Thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 9:04 PM
Thank you, this was needed!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 9:46 PM
Is this just for dogs or ALL pets? I'm guessing all of them, but the one time I don't ask...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 11:41 PM
all your mods are so useful!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 4:37 AM
Default Good Question
Quote: Originally posted by LadyElvan
Is this just for dogs or ALL pets? I'm guessing all of them, but the one time I don't ask...

I actually own 2 cats so I'm aware that they are already pretty tidy themselves; but the litterbox don't clean itself! ( I'm I talking about this mod.... or politics? )
Anyway; is it only for dogs? If so; can you make one for cats?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ozzysmod
I actually own 2 cats so I'm aware that they are already pretty tidy themselves; but the litterbox don't clean itself! ( I'm I talking about this mod.... or politics? )
Anyway; is it only for dogs? If so; can you make one for cats?

I don't think one for cats will be needed as by default, cat hygiene motive is set to be never dirty.
I mean I can make it but they will never be dirty in the first place sooo...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 7:38 AM
Thank you for this. ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:47 AM
YES thank you! So tired of seeing all these dirty dogs running amok!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yakfarm
I don't think one for cats will be needed as by default, cat hygiene motive is set to be never dirty.
I mean I can make it but they will never be dirty in the first place sooo...

Okay. Didn't realize that about the moodlets. It should be fine then. Still wished someone would invent a self-cleaning litterbox. In the sims & real life.

.......& in polotics.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 3:31 PM
I have had this issue as a topic on the sims 4 answer hq for so long without any solution from the devs. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 11:11 PM
Thanks, It drives me crazy that every time I play a each house, I have to give the dogs a bath immediately or else.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 4:53 AM
Okay. Didn't realize that about the moodlets. It should be fine then. Still wished someone would invent a self-cleaning litterbox. In the sims & real life.

.......& in polotics.
Self cleaning litterbox is already in TS4. And polotics? Is that politics for shirts?
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 8:51 AM
...Still wished someone would invent a self-cleaning litterbox. In the sims & real life...

There is one already that came with the pack. It's the most expensive one (forget the name), but it laser zaps the turds and looks adorable though very unrealistic. Wish it existed in real life too.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrkyle
There is one already that came with the pack. It's the most expensive one (forget the name), but it laser zaps the turds and looks adorable though very unrealistic. Wish it existed in real life too.

I am not being dramatic when I say that if it existed in real life the rest of my family would probably agree to get another cat. Their biggest hangup with cats is the smelly litterbox and/or having to clean it.

Visit my site: La Vie En Sims!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 10:34 PM
Will this mod work with the new update? I really hope so! This mod is an absolute must have! Bless you for creating it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keleiter
Will this mod work with the new update? I really hope so! This mod is an absolute must have! Bless you for creating it!

yeh its compatible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 9:03 AM
Does this mod still work in the game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 6:10 PM
It isn't working in my game anymore. Could you please update - it's such a time saver and also keeps all the pets happy!
Please if you can :-)
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 3:33 PM
so this is not working anymore?
i found another one similar and the creator is being updating her mods constantly.
try "LittleMsSam No Sick Dirty Sad Hungry Pets"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elbyrne
It isn't working in my game anymore. Could you please update - it's such a time saver and also keeps all the pets happy!
Please if you can :-)

Updated for Sep 5th patch!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babyv004
so this is not working anymore?
i found another one similar and the creator is being updating her mods constantly.
try "LittleMsSam No Sick Dirty Sad Hungry Pets"

As far as I know, LittleMsSam's mod adds a buff to walkby pets to make them happy, but it doesn't affect the needs of unplayed household pets.
That said, you can use both of her mod and mine together, like I have been doing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 10:55 PM
Thank you thank you thank you, I missed this mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 1:56 PM
Is this mod still necessary after 3rd june update? Patch notes say "Fixed an issue that made Pets’ needs to not be fulfilled if not playing an active household."