Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 6:40 PM
Default WCIF An EP game starter?
I'm using RalphaelNinja's "Sim Game Select" and it is good, but every time I want to change my game, it makes the game check in with Satan Origin and starts the launcher and all that, which is a bit of a bother.

Seems I had a game starter where I had multiple games setups in different directories. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or was that in the other timeline?

I like playing two styles, you see. One is all science and no supernatural, the other supernatural and no university or Into the future. Yeah, sometimes I don't like playing into the future.

Been to the future.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 8:47 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think something like that is pretty much impossible if you're playing through Origin... :$
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
Seems I had a game starter where I had multiple games setups in different directories. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or was that in the other timeline?

Do you mean Any Game Starter?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=406814