Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 7:26 PM
Default WCIF Overwatch CC
Hooo boi ive been dragged into a 2nd fanwagon and now I want stuff for the sims 3
Any overwatch CC?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 7:38 PM
Hi There: Not sure what you are asking for. What is overwatch CC? Or are you referring to the Overwatch Mod
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Hi There: Not sure what you are asking for. What is overwatch CC? Or are you referring to the Overwatch Mod

LOL I used to think the same thing, overwatch is a new shooter game and looks pretty great, idk about cc though
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 8:01 PM
Hello!
Neko Asakuro has converted 4 outfits form Overwatch (Tracer, Widowmaker, D.Va and Symmetra) here : http://nekoasakuro.tumblr.com/
But i think you need to ask her for the download link.. :/
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 8:02 PM
Makes it pretty hard to actually look for CC with this name. ;p

The only one, I know is D.Va by nekoasakuro. Looks like you actually need a tumblr to reblog the post and get the outfit.
I'm a bit sad about that, because I'd really like it, but I also wouldn't know what to do with a tumblr account...Hard choices.

I don't know if they have any intention of making more, but they posted pictures of other Overwatch characters.

Edit: Aah, sorry sirrena, for parroting you. ;p
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pretenshus
LOL I used to think the same thing, overwatch is a new shooter game and looks pretty great, idk about cc though

LOL ... guess I must be hard wired for NRaas and MTS mods. Thank you for the enlightenment :D
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 10:10 PM
The real question that no one has asked yet here is, will Overwatch check for unexpected conditions and make corrections to Overwatch characters or do we have to design an OverwatchOverwatch add-on module? Guess Overwatch^2 or Overwatch Squared might be better names, but I'll leave that up to the Marketing Dept.