Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squaretable
Just one thought shouldn't we ask premission first?

From both of them, I think.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 1:35 AM
I agree. Having people download mods separately will ensure they always have the latest versions, and it means the world won't need to be repackaged after patches unless objects are affected - far less likely.

Speaking of traffic, I have a tiny world set as a vacation world with NRaas Traffic delta set to -5. All I see on the roads are owned cars and the red scooters NPCs use. That could be a cool look for this world, if we included a default replacement grunge motorcycle. You get the vacation world music, though, and tourists (though mods can stop those). No traffic at all would best, but I'm not sure that's possible.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 7:02 AM
Grr didn't post! Ok so you know sims castaway stories? They had water towers you had to buy for 9000 resource or unlock and get for free or a wind turbine that took forever to unlock. Well I thought that around town there could be collectibles with names like gas, petrol, ethanol, diesel and biofuel and that to run your car you'd need need this collectible. Also to run an electric car you'd need to have a solarpanel or windturbine. Just an idea

Just Call me Square!
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 6:27 PM
On the topic of the rabbit holes not functioning, we can easily use rabbit holes rugs for the rabbit holes, plus w/ the new zombies in the magic expansion, it just makes it all the better, maybe they'll even have some grungy furniture.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 9:58 PM
Ah ok then lol, some still should though, like the stores, in fact, we could make like an underground black market and use the registers to allow sims to buy goods.

GTA V
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 8:31 AM
ehh whatever, but an underground black amrket would be cool, along with an abandoned film set. oh wait! Idea! A black market IN the abandoned film set! I would so volunteer to build that.

GTA V
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:59 AM
lol, great idea though. I wreckon the old cinema could be open though. And there should be a school, like 'how to use a gas mask ' lesson like in World War 2

Just Call me Square!

Page 2 of 2