Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 9:42 PM
Before you sell fishes and boots, hang them on the wall and let the game run for a second, then go to buy mode and sell them. This "wall trick" raise the value about a third.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:55 AM
This is all good info. I only recently installed the Seasons EP, so I'm looking for tips like this. Thanks!
Inventor
#53 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 9:28 AM
Here's another tip.

If you have a sim with no mechanical skill points and want them to start catching fish quickly, have them go to a comm lot with a pond and wait for several sims to arrive. Then have the sim start fishing and immediately start asking other sims to join. From my testing, they will start catching fish fairly quickly if there are a bunch of other sims also fishing with them. Even if they don't have many mechanical points.

I tested this with sims that had no points and sims that had up to two mechanical skill points. When other sims weren't invited, they quickly got too frustrated and gave up. But with other sims joining them, they got a boost to their social and the frustration was brief. But most importantly, they started catching fish. I did this to see if I could get my sims to fish for their food, no stocked refrigerator, only a grill. Now I know how to feed my new families super cheap.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 1:55 PM
Nope. far as I see, trout, rainbow trout, stuffed trout, bass... a full list on the wiki.

www.sweetiesims.webs.com
Is looking for moderaters!
We are in the budding stage but still have some truely unique content. Please take 2 seconds to check it out.

JOIN THE NEWEST REBELIATION AGAINST SIMS 3! SIMS 2 WILL TRUELY ALWAYS BE BETTER!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jarod95
i can't cook the fish!!
what furniture i need to cook??? thanks for answering my question

I think you need furniture all non-decorative furniture types on Kitchen(Dining does not count).
Quote: Originally posted by dillitru
Huh? What's a Hot Tube?

He meant "Hot Tub".
Test Subject
#56 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 5:55 AM
I wish you could swim in lakes/ponds
Mad Poster
#57 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maisygirl86
I wish you could swim in lakes/ponds

You can, there is a tutorial somewhere.
Page 3 of 3