Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 6:27 AM
Default i have two seasons of winter in my seasons game. lol
and no summer. ..uhhh. any information.
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 6:37 AM
What are you asking? If you want to change it, go to the main neighborhood screen, in the top left of the screen there should be a seasons button, it will let you dictate what seasons and what order you want in your neighborhood.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 6:38 AM
so me having two winters is a choice? i never changed it to begin with though. i just installed the game and it was like that on the first house
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 7:21 AM
I think you can change the seasons for certain houses. I downloaded a lot where it was always winter. Was the house you went into downloaded from somewhere?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 7:36 AM
I had a lot that got stuck in winter. Even when it was spring or summer, there was still snow on the ground. It did eventually fix itself, but I may have had to move the family out and back in to do so. This was a Maxis lot in Strangetown.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 7:48 AM
Are you playing in Riverblossom Hills? That neighborhood has the seasons set up to be Spring, Fall, Winter, Winter.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 12:56 PM
There's an option to fix stuck snow on the batbox.

Ms. Slate, if you want more information you have to provide more information. GIGO.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Link Ninja
#8 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 4:50 PM
I mean it could have just loaded like that to begin with. IS this a custom hood? Did you JUST get seasons or have you had it for awhile and are now just noticing? Either way you should be able to change it on the neighborhod view. If you can't then there's an issue.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.