Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 3:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Apartment Life
Default Mascots Not Showing Clothes
So after removing and downloading several times, I cannot get me evil mascot to dress in his moo cow costume. Also when he/she eats they do not actually eat, only chew for hours until they get up and die of hunger. Also, my llama mascot is missing his helmet thing, and the cheerleader is not wearing her outfit but an everyday/outerwear outfit. Is there any mods to help this out? I have been searching forever and cannot find one. I never had this problem before, it only recently came up. I thought it was caused my a CC problem; however I deleted them all and still, the mascots were messed up? I will love you all forever if you could at least help me fix it! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 1:12 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

Did you do all of the steps in the Game Problem faq? What happens when you try with a newly generated set of user files? No you don't have to delete your files, just copy the folder somewhere safe (the instructions are in the FAQ).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 7:45 PM
Default Helpful is some ways
Quote: Originally posted by julianarosalia
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

Did you do all of the steps in the Game Problem faq? What happens when you try with a newly generated set of user files? No you don't have to delete your files, just copy the folder somewhere safe (the instructions are in the FAQ).

See, I tried that, and it didn't work. It seemed to help with another issue that was not totally bothersome, but it did not do anything for my mascots. Indeed, I can live with the mascots not wearing their clothing, but the evil mascot starving to death everyday is the issue I am more or so wanting to be rid of.
Site Helper
#4 Old 25th Dec 2013 at 12:28 AM
This is not normal game behavior. Therefore, you have to narrow down why the problem is occurring. Is it your CC? A corrupted neighborhood? Bad cache files? There's no way for us to know. Only you can find the problem, by carefully doing the entire game problem FAQ.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2013 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
This is not normal game behavior. Therefore, you have to narrow down why the problem is occurring. Is it your CC? A corrupted neighborhood? Bad cache files? There's no way for us to know. Only you can find the problem, by carefully doing the entire game problem FAQ.

Thanks so much. I didn't know if it was a non-known problem or something that really never happened. Thanks for the advice, guys