Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#26 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 6:17 PM
@Laurcleve that link is not going to the page for the walls (but to the direct download itself) - can you change the link please? I think people will prefer to see what they're downloading before the file is dumped on them.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
@Laurcleve that link is not going to the page for the walls (but to the direct download itself) - can you change the link please? I think people will prefer to see what they're downloading before the file is dumped on them.

Sorry about that Maxon! This is the correct one; https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...-set/id/613865/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 11:19 PM
Eh scratch that I can't read.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#29 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 6:18 AM
You should start a thread in the Pictures forum for carnival pics.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 4:09 PM
Take a look at sadepaivas tumblr for some more carnival related stuff. Most of her stuff would definitely work for a carnival with a haunted house, bakery/ice cream shop or water park. Among the many other things, she has a set of ice-cream furniture, a slide shaped like a whale and a TON of spooky stuff. The top link is to the page with all of her downloads on it - if you scroll down you can see them all.

All the downloads to browse: http://sadepaivas.tumblr.com/downloads
Mad Poster
#31 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 5:15 PM
Is the chicken game any good? Can't decide whether or not to register just to get it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starfishpaws
Take a look at sadepaivas tumblr for some more carnival related stuff. Most of her stuff would definitely work for a carnival with a haunted house, bakery/ice cream shop or water park. Among the many other things, she has a set of ice-cream furniture, a slide shaped like a whale and a TON of spooky stuff. The top link is to the page with all of her downloads on it - if you scroll down you can see them all.

All the downloads to browse: http://sadepaivas.tumblr.com/downloads

Wow, you weren't kidding. Some of that stuff is WEIRD! Naturally, I loaded up, ha ha.

Charity: The chicken game is kind of cute, if you're looking for a spot to fill in your amusement park (or roadside attraction). The sim sits there and seems to concentrate for a while and you hear all these bleeps and bloops from the computerized chicken, and eventually it ends. All my sims so far have LOST whatever game it is they're playing, so I can't tell you what happens if you win. Not much else to it, really. I don't know if high logic skill helps you win, or what. Nobody who has played it has been especially great at logic, so maybe I should send some brainiac over there and see what happens. I think it raises some skill while you're playing, too, probably logic.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 10:14 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Chris Hatch has a very nice ferris wheel based on Jasana's, but larger. It has double seats that can hold two sims at once. I don't have a link for it though.
Anyone know where that is? @Chris Hatch

@joandsarah77 - Chris's large ferris wheel is located on an adult site, so I dont think the link can be posted here, under the MTS rules. It requires that you download Jasana's "ferry wheel" on this site, in order for it to work.

Last I had heard, somebody asked Chris if the sims riding the ferris wheel could kiss, and he said he hadn't really thought of that when he made it, but he liked the idea and would be looking into it. I'm hoping for an updated version of it soon! The kissing anims from the restaurant booth seating would work much better than the kissing anims from a sofa, because the booth doesn't require one sim to leap onto the other sim's lap. From 30 feet up in a ferris wheel, leaping to one's death might not be worth the risk for a "hot smooch" or a little "love talk"...

...but then again, maybe it might? Who knows... hahaha...

-gE
>=)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#34 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 1:29 AM
@Chris Hatch would you have a link for your Ferris wheel not on the adult site?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#35 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 3:01 PM
Yes, (updated with the kiss interaction)
CJH_FerrisWheel-Big.Zip (600kb)

Large Ferris Wheel
Bon Voyage Minimum Required
Uses animations from so requires Jasana's Ferry Wheel from MTS to be in your downoload folder http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=190771

Now your sims can enjoy a Ferris Wheel while sitting side-by-side as a couple. It is (AL) playground enabled for teens and children and is a 'joinable' action.
Intended for community lots so there's no on/off button instead it's always on. Probably not ideal at an owned business but business owners and family members can stop the ride to aid clearing the lot for close of business for the day.
Find in the Hobbies / Recreation catalogue for §5800
Forum Resident
#36 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 11:10 PM
OMIGOSH!! AWESOME!! I have been dreaming of this item for YEARS!! Thanks, Chris!! You've done it again!!

Would you consider uploading it here at MTS, to make it easier to find in the future? I'll never remember that the most awesome carnival ride available for TS2 was under a WCIF for a chicken playing chess. hahahah! (...that, and i can't post "Thanks" here)

+150,000 Gratitude

-gE
>=)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#37 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 11:23 PM
Thank you very much Chris.

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 4:24 AM
If the big Ferris wheel is enabled through the playground action from AL, I guess that means that two elders can't sit together and smooch on the Ferris wheel. I can just picture two fun-loving oldsters who've been married forever making a trip to the fairground to relive their youth together . . . or two oldsters who have found each other late in life and experiencing romance for the first time. (Sorry for the word 'oldster'; I'm almost an oldster myself and I'd hate to be called that. Oldster rhymes with 'holster', so it makes me think of some crazy-eyed, toothless old fossil in the wild, wild west sitting on the porch with a rocking chair and a spittoon. I'm not nuts about 'elder' either, it makes me think of a crooked old tree. 'Mature adult' just sounds X-rated, somehow. Hmmm. We've gotta come up with a new term.)

I've got that big Ferris wheel in my fairground, and Chris Hatch, if you're listening, THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!! I love it! I also love the hospital, where all my sims have their babies now, and also the skiing, which has made my shleppy sim Rosco very happy and on the way to rich. Consider this paragraph a fan letter from me, signed with X's and O's at the bottom.

I did not realize that riding the big Ferris wheel was a joinable action, so I've never tried to do it. Now that I know that they can sit together and kiss, well, the fairground is now my go-to spot for a teen first date.
Page 2 of 2