Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 1:32 AM Last edited by gazania : 22nd Sep 2018 at 1:43 AM.
Default Pre-made FLATTENED beach lots
Flattened. Aye. That's the rub.

My island vacation hood has flat and non-flat lots, but beach lots being what they are, I'm getting crashing with a non-flattened beach lot I made, even though according to Maxis (hood view), the lot should be Ok with that slope. I've made a flattened beach lot house and have used it again and again, but hoods don't generally have THAT many houses looking similar, so I'd like a different one. And I admit to being a wee bit lazy here.

I've been building up a storm, but I thought I could take a break and use a stock lot. This crashing lot hasn't been played, but I'm not so overly fond of it. I got rid of it. So maybe a reputable builder has made a flattened beach lot house I can use (smallest size or shrunken, if possible) ? Or a new builder, but you've used this house on flattened lots before with no problems? I'm having a whole lot of trouble finding one, though.

Right now, the terrain is what I would consider semi-flat. There is a tiny bump, but nothing you can't work around. None of the houses I've downloaded from other creators work. Flattening the area should be really easy, so that's not a problem. I actually have a couple of community lots I've made that work fine on that terrain slope as is, and have made a few flattened community lots, but have only made one residential so far. I see what I might have to work on next!

Oh, and if the CC isn't a page long, that's an extra plus!

My good hood is already hug-bugged (I use a fresh game for my uploaded lots), and I have No Sim Loaded, the Orb, etc., so no real issues there.

So .. any flattened-beach lot builders I should check out for downloading? Thanks! If not ... sigh ... off to check out more beach lot plans!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.