Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Stupid people are stupid
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 10:05 AM
Default Does anyone know if Midnitetech will update her careers?
I had quite a few careers from Midnitetech. But they don't seem to work with the latest patch. She says she'll update them when Neia's careertool is updated, which I'm guessing it is, because there's been a few careers posted in the downloads section which say they're compatible with the latest patch.
I can't find any other info for her/his careers being updated.
Anyone here know?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 5:16 PM
It looks like they're on a 3-4 week hiatus at the moment so that could be why they haven't updated yet (if they haven't - I couldn't quite tell from the blog what had or hadn't been updated so people who are more familiar with their stuff might be able to help better.)
Stupid people are stupid
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by terula8
It looks like they're on a 3-4 week hiatus at the moment so that could be why they haven't updated yet (if they haven't - I couldn't quite tell from the blog what had or hadn't been updated so people who are more familiar with their stuff might be able to help better.)

Those 4 weeks are long gone... that's why I asked. The files in the downloads are from before the latest patch.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 1:05 AM
Same. I've got 2 households on the back burner where nearly all the residents had her careers.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 5:29 AM
No clue, I honestly never even heard of her and I have been using custom content and going on legit treasure hunts for CC I wanted.
Stupid people are stupid
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 8:44 AM
I got rid of her careers. This honestly is taking such a long time and I don't want to wait any longer. It's a real shame, as I like having a lot of CC from the same (few) creators. This saves me a lot of hunting around to find out if stuff is updated or not.
But seeing as we're now more than a month after the last patch and 3 months after she said she'd be on a 3-4 week hiatus, I'm thinking she won't be back.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelFrouk
I got rid of her careers. This honestly is taking such a long time and I don't want to wait any longer. It's a real shame, as I like having a lot of CC from the same (few) creators. This saves me a lot of hunting around to find out if stuff is updated or not.
But seeing as we're now more than a month after the last patch and 3 months after she said she'd be on a 3-4 week hiatus, I'm thinking she won't be back.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with your CC.