Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#301 Old 20th Dec 2023 at 9:35 PM
Hello!!
I share this house here, it is the first one I put on the forum.

It is based on a house that comes in the game and that in Spanish is called "Villa Casoplón" (I don't know the name in English, sorry).

Basically what I did was to convert the garage into 3 rooms and expand a little other existing spaces. Upstairs, which is where the only two bedrooms that the house had before, I decided to keep one bedroom and a bathroom. The other I combined it with a part of what was the room to make an office.

I put more modern windows than the ones the house originally had, and also some stone on the facade because: a) it looks nice and b) it is a nod to the architecture of my land, which as a curious fact in my real life city there is a law that says that all facades must have 70% stone.

Soon I will start with the landscape. I plan to create garage, outside kitchen and pool
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#302 Old 25th Dec 2023 at 12:02 AM

Brelor Castle in winter.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#303 Old 5th Jan 2024 at 5:31 PM
My sim is exploring an abandoned asylum which I built a long time ago. It is also a nightclub, and a tomb, and I had forgotten about most of the rooms and how to solve it!

Top Secret Researcher
#304 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
My sim is exploring an abandoned asylum which I built a long time ago. It is also a nightclub, and a tomb, and I had forgotten about most of the rooms and how to solve it!

Your recent posts make me want to play in Jericho again!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#305 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
Your recent posts make me want to play in Jericho again!

I can't even remember which lots have tombs in, I didn't write anything down! So I'm trying to find out how to get to one of the islands, without any luck...
Top Secret Researcher
#306 Old 7th Jan 2024 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I can't even remember which lots have tombs in, I didn't write anything down! So I'm trying to find out how to get to one of the islands, without any luck...

I've never managed myself. A bit of the one in the ruins on that island I remember. There was one in the laundromat that I never figured out how to access at all. You hid them well!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#307 Old 7th Jan 2024 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
I've never managed myself. A bit of the one in the ruins on that island I remember. There was one in the laundromat that I never figured out how to access at all. You hid them well!

Oh I found the one in the laundromat yesterday, I had forgotten about it! But there was a sign by the lift that said the Bank was on the top floor, but you couldn't get to it... I flushed a loo and then a switch appeared in the laundromat, then you could take the secret lift up to the bank. Lots of corridors, no doors, they were all hidden and you had to find out how to access them and obtain the keys for the vault. The vault was adjoining the basement laundry (handy for laundering money, hahahaha )

I remembered connecting toilets to switches,but beyond that I don't remember anything about making that one! Idid remember that there was a tomb somewhere though that used complicated logic gates to make things work, and I think I've found it... currently stuck! I'm in a huge room with switch plates and moveable statues, the door I came in has locked and the door I need to go through is locked.

It's timed, so the statues light up in sequence and once they are all lit, the traps are impassable and knock your sim out for a few hours.

I'm hoping that the trap still works properly and that I'm not wasting my time, I've found that a few things have changed with the game code which makes some bits different to how they worked when I made them. For example, it seems that now, sims can unlock doors, even locked tomb doors, in main worlds. So all of my traps can be cheated. Also, they changed the processor object that is used to program the logic gates in the tomb. If I try to edit any tombs in old worlds I made, the processor object is not accessible, although so far it all seems to work (with the exception of one bug I found in a tomb so far). But this room is the main one where I can remember having to figure out how to have many logic gates nested together, and also using the marching ant timer to count game clicks. So I'll persevere for a bit to see if I can figure out what I was thinking, and whether it actually works! Can't find out how to reset it, although there must have been a way. I even put a tent in there, anticipating that it would take a while to solve!
Page 13 of 13