Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rivendell, elven outpost (no CC)

by artrui Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 10:42 PM - Updated 3rd May 2015 at 5:06 PM by artrui : add a new vision without cupcake factory

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 132 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 2nd May 2015 at 2:18 AM
This is Amazing
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd May 2015 at 3:31 AM
Thank you! This is wonderful, brilliant work! The only problem I have is with the cupcake factory being inside the house, it always make my game to crash. It only works when I buy the lot without the furniture. But your decoration is so pretty and well done!
If is not ask to much, could you upload a version without the cupcake factory??

Thanks anyway.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 2nd May 2015 at 12:46 PM
This is stunning, I can only imagine the work it took!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd May 2015 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudialt
Thank you! This is wonderful, brilliant work! The only problem I have is with the cupcake factory being inside the house, it always make my game to crash. It only works when I buy the lot without the furniture. But your decoration is so pretty and well done!
If is not ask to much, could you upload a version without the cupcake factory??

Thanks anyway.

Hi claudialt, try to remove your CCs at first and install this lot again. It should work, I think. If it works, you can delete the cupcake factory yourself. Then, you can get your CCs back in your mods file. At least, test the lot again. I hope it helps.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 2nd May 2015 at 4:55 PM
hello artrui !!

i'm from thailand, i love your create all, it's so great
and i want to know your origin id.

thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 2nd May 2015 at 5:14 PM
where do i put the file?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 2nd May 2015 at 6:10 PM
I'm tempted to reinstall TS4 just to install this lot! It is absolutely gorgeous, great job!
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd May 2015 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by artrui
Hi claudialt, try to remove your CCs at first and install this lot again. It should work, I think. If it works, you can delete the cupcake factory yourself. Then, you can get your CCs back in your mods file. At least, test the lot again. I hope it helps.

Thanks for your quick reply, artrui. I've try it, but it still didn't work, the mere fact of the cupcake factory been already inside the house makes my game to crash, I'm unable to move it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 2nd May 2015 at 9:50 PM
OMG! That's AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing such great work!
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd May 2015 at 9:41 AM
Lot size?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd May 2015 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by faishal7
Lot size?

40x30. It is listed at the end of the lot description.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 3rd May 2015 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zadcoo
where do i put the file?

In your Tray file.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 3rd May 2015 at 3:13 PM
A fantastic build, two thumbs up.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 3rd May 2015 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Knifkeyone
hello artrui !!

i'm from thailand, i love your create all, it's so great
and i want to know your origin id.

thank you

Hi Knifkeyone, my origin id is BLUMENRUI. Enjoy it.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 3rd May 2015 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudialt
Thanks for your quick reply, artrui. I've try it, but it still didn't work, the mere fact of the cupcake factory been already inside the house makes my game to crash, I'm unable to move it.

Hi claudialt, Sorry, I was yesterday not at home. Now, I am just back and have uploaded a new file called Rivendell 2.rar. I hope that you will be happy with this update. After my uploading of the original vision of this lot. I have spent some time to play with this lot and built it further. Thus there are tiny other changes (see my update note).

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 3rd May 2015 at 7:57 PM Last edited by artrui : 3rd May 2015 at 8:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Fantastic work, especially with no cc, thank you!

I am quite happy with the no CC title, too! It was a challenge for me to fulfill my idea with limited items and make some known things new on the one hand.
On the other hand, with the Dreamingwater 3 have I spent a lot of boring time because of its CC list. I find the CC buildings for my personally play is ok. But they are not for the sharing at MTS. It was horrible to copy and paste that links... :p

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 3rd May 2015 at 8:42 PM Last edited by artrui : 3rd May 2015 at 9:46 PM.
I was sad that my Dreamingwater has very low ratio of thanks to downloads. I know myself how I have given great effort to that upload. By this one, too. Thanks guys for your feedbacks in this issue. I am really appreciated of each thank post here! Your supports encourage me a lot. :lovestruc

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#43 Old 3rd May 2015 at 11:08 PM
What a fabulous lot! So much fun to play. I like the swimmable rivers and the waterfall effects you did.

Now I have to find elvish clothes for my sims....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 4th May 2015 at 8:28 PM Last edited by artrui : 5th May 2015 at 7:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
What a fabulous lot! So much fun to play. I like the swimmable rivers and the waterfall effects you did.

Now I have to find elvish clothes for my sims....

Thanks, good to know it. Which elvish clothes do you mean?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 5th May 2015 at 9:04 AM
beautiful ty so much :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 5th May 2015 at 5:49 PM
love it thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 5th May 2015 at 10:48 PM
Absolutely stunning keep up the amazing work!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 6th May 2015 at 12:05 PM
Amazing!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th May 2015 at 2:05 PM
Where man ? I can't found it how
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 6th May 2015 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirohaktayo
Where man ? I can't found it how

The Name is Rivendell. Search it please.

Page 2 of 8