Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rivendell, elven outpost (no CC)

by artrui Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 10:42 PM - Updated 3rd May 2015 at 5:06 PM by artrui : add a new vision without cupcake factory

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 132 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 27th May 2015 at 4:18 PM
I didn't download the house bcs I like small houses. But this one is .. is ... is... just wow :O
Test Subject
#77 Old 30th May 2015 at 5:11 AM
I keep getting a 'System Error' message when I try installing the lot. I don't have any CC installed, and I've tried reinstalling the lot and I still get the message. Can you help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 30th May 2015 at 11:39 AM
This is just simply incredibly amazing!!!! loool WoW~
Test Subject
#79 Old 30th May 2015 at 2:52 PM
Wow!!!! This is amazing. It has everything you could ever need for the comfort of a Sim family. I love how you were able to incorporate the contemporary furnishings etc. with the old world style of the house. It makes the lot playable for modern and fantasy story lines. I'm blown away :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#80 Old 30th May 2015 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lakrissy
I keep getting a 'System Error' message when I try installing the lot. I don't have any CC installed, and I've tried reinstalling the lot and I still get the message. Can you help?

At the moment, I have no idea, too. I have not received the 'System Error' message by me.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 30th May 2015 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JustZayne
Wow!!!! This is amazing. It has everything you could ever need for the comfort of a Sim family. I love how you were able to incorporate the contemporary furnishings etc. with the old world style of the house. It makes the lot playable for modern and fantasy story lines. I'm blown away :D

Thank you. It was a challenge for me to use items within the base game no cc zone. I really enjoyed to find new combination of them.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 30th May 2015 at 9:25 PM
Omg!! Wonderful!!!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 31st May 2015 at 4:41 PM
Tis is great art! How Long did you work on it? It's dreamly fabulous!

Hoffnung ist nicht die Gewissheit dass etwas gut ausgeht, sondern dass es Sinn macht, egal wie es ausgeht. (W.Havel)
- I try to translate - who finds errors can keep them ;-) :
"Hope is not being sure for a good end, but that it has sense, whatever comes."
Pic by ebekastein @ yahoo.co.uk
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 31st May 2015 at 10:06 PM
Thank you, beautiful home.
Test Subject
#85 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 9:09 PM
Default System Error
[QUOTE=artrui]At the moment, I have no idea, too. I have not received the 'System Error' message by me.[/QUOTE
I keep getting the system error message too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#86 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by abbieelen123
[QUOTE=artrui]At the moment, I have no idea, too. I have not received the 'System Error' message by me.[/QUOTE
I keep getting the system error message too.

Perhaps some other things get wrong, not because of my lot. Already a lot of people have installed this lot and can play with it. My only suggest is: save you game data, reinstall the game and then install the game again.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsanne
Tis is great art! How Long did you work on it? It's dreamly fabulous!

Thank you! It has taken about a month long.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:41 PM
absolut amazing!!! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#89 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 2:09 AM
Default :d
gj ;D D: :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 11:35 AM
What a beauty! Thank u!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 9:44 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#92 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 11:49 PM
Where do I find it in my game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 1:58 AM
This makes me want to buy Sims 4 and I was sure nothing would.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#94 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by toshibecca
This makes me want to buy Sims 4 and I was sure nothing would.

Thanks! I saw that Sims 4 has now 50% discount.

Test Subject
#95 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 9:19 PM
OMG, this is beyond AMAZING. I am a BIG BIG fan of Lord of the Rings and I need to have this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 11:00 PM
That looks amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 11:59 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 2:59 AM
Loving it so far! Now, my Hobbits need a place of their own. Bag End, anyone? :D
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#99 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 1:31 AM
Absolutely awe-inspiring!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 9:26 AM
This is absolutely beautiful. Fantastic work.
Page 4 of 8