Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 59 of 135
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1451 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 3:32 PM
This mod is so useful! I honestly cannot play my game without it.
Field Researcher
#1452 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aquarium
Hi, I have a question regarding the set time of day cheat, does it actually fast forward the game to that time? I was taking a group of sims to a restaurant, they'd been waiting like 3 hours for their food and I tried to set the time back 1 hour, but immediately after that every single sim in the lot had a bladder failure, including the chef and the waiter, as if the time actually progressed 23 hours. xD I figured this can only happen if the game actually calculated the bladder need along with the set time.

*Edit: I have tested a few more times, it seems the game recalculates the needs along with the adjusted time, causing sims to have dramatically decreased needs immediately after changing the time. Is there any way to prevent this?

You're seeing this because you can't go back in time. The cheat makes it go forward to that time.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1453 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 2:56 AM
thank you!
Mad Poster
#1454 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aquarium
Hi, I have a question regarding the set time of day cheat, does it actually fast forward the game to that time? I was taking a group of sims to a restaurant, they'd been waiting like 3 hours for their food and I tried to set the time back 1 hour, but immediately after that every single sim in the lot had a bladder failure, including the chef and the waiter, as if the time actually progressed 23 hours. xD I figured this can only happen if the game actually calculated the bladder need along with the set time.

*Edit: I have tested a few more times, it seems the game recalculates the needs along with the adjusted time, causing sims to have dramatically decreased needs immediately after changing the time. Is there any way to prevent this?

If you play with MC Command Center, it offers a Freeze Motives flag you may find helpful. Use UI Cheats (or whatever) to max their motives, apply the MCCC flag, save your game, and see if that does the trick for you.
Test Subject
#1455 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 9:47 PM
Okay so I'm once again having issues with this mod ever since the patch update. I took out the mod, tried the game, it worked, and when I put the mod back inside of the game, it didn't work again causing me to have to CTRL ALT Delete to exit the game. Took it out again and the game worked. This mod is conflicting with something in the newest update.
Test Subject
#1456 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Littlest-Lapin
Okay so I'm once again having issues with this mod ever since the patch update. I took out the mod, tried the game, it worked, and when I put the mod back inside of the game, it didn't work again causing me to have to CTRL ALT Delete to exit the game. Took it out again and the game worked. This mod is conflicting with something in the newest update.

Me too she said although she spent years berating aol'er new to usenet for doing it.
Mad Poster
#1457 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 10:51 PM Last edited by egwarhammer : 18th Jul 2017 at 11:10 PM.
@serenafrahm @Littlest-Lapin and @Pathetica I'm not seeing that here. Everything I had before the patch (a handful of mods and 3 cc files) loaded fine afterwards, also. UI Cheats 1.9 seems to be working fine with game version 1.32.1 here.

Possibly it's some other mod or cc file you have that's broken. If you haven't tried with JUST UI Cheats and Resource.cfg, I'd test that way.

MCCC and WickedWhims both have error catching, if you'd be interested in having an extra layer of help for going through your /Mods files.
Test Subject
#1458 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 11:30 PM
Today's patch seems to just be bug fixing. Not sure how you three are having issues. Try taking out all other mods/cc to see if there's a conflict there.
Test Subject
#1459 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 12:27 AM
I took every single piece of cc and mods out of my files... Every one EXCEPT for the UI cheats worked. As SOON as I put the UI cheats back in, the game would break.

::EDIT::

I downloaded the one that I had previously and that seemed to fix it? Every time the game updates on my end, I have to uninstall the UI cheats and reinstall them through a download and that fixes it. Anybody have that problem besides me?
Mad Poster
#1460 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Littlest-Lapin
I took every single piece of cc and mods out of my files... Every one EXCEPT for the UI cheats worked. As SOON as I put the UI cheats back in, the game would break.

::EDIT::

I downloaded the one that I had previously and that seemed to fix it? Every time the game updates on my end, I have to uninstall the UI cheats and reinstall them through a download and that fixes it. Anybody have that problem besides me?

Not that I've heard. And on MCCC's support Discord, we have seen a LOT of different error messages (not from MCCC, mostly we've seen lastExceptions caused by other mods/cc that have stopped working).

When you removed everything from /Mods, did you also delete the localthumbcache.package file out of /Sims 4? That's a good habit to get into, any time you remove anything from /Mods.

You could visit our Discord's general support channel, if you'd like help. Just let us know if you don't use MCCC, because we'll probably assume you do.

https://discord.gg/Xfn9xrR
Lab Assistant
#1461 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 2:07 AM
Hi great mod I love it!
I have a suggestion, I don't know if I should say it here or not, but how about we right click the club points and be able to add whatever amount you'd like.

I understand everyone might not have Get Together but it will be a great feature.
I also know there is a mod to add club points but this might be easier.

Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#1462 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imJustMexoxo
Hi great mod I love it!
I have a suggestion, I don't know if I should say it here or not, but how about we right click the club points and be able to add whatever amount you'd like.

I understand everyone might not have Get Together but it will be a great feature.
I also know there is a mod to add club points but this might be easier.

Thanks again!

Just realized that was in the poll, so nevermind (:
Test Subject
#1463 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
@serenafrahm @Littlest-Lapin and @Pathetica I'm not seeing that here. Everything I had before the patch (a handful of mods and 3 cc files) loaded fine afterwards, also. UI Cheats 1.9 seems to be working fine with game version 1.32.1 here.

Possibly it's some other mod or cc file you have that's broken. If you haven't tried with JUST UI Cheats and Resource.cfg, I'd test that way.

MCCC and WickedWhims both have error catching, if you'd be interested in having an extra layer of help for going through your /Mods files.

I do have MCCC. My game is running as long as I keep UI Cheats out. When I plop it in the mods folder my game starts loading then goes to a black screen and stops.
Test Subject
#1464 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 1:15 PM
Default hey
Quote: Originally posted by sourdime
This is amazing, hands down best mod I've seen come out. Makes cheating so much easier. :lovestruc

hey I want to download this mod
I don't no how you do that
Mad Poster
#1465 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silke2003
hey I want to download this mod
I don't no how you do that

Switch to the Files Page.

Download the bottom file, the 1.9 version. (Click the filename, that starts the download.)

Open the file and COPY the .package and .ts4script files over to your /Sims 4/Mods folder.

Profit.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1466 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pathetica
I do have MCCC. My game is running as long as I keep UI Cheats out. When I plop it in the mods folder my game starts loading then goes to a black screen and stops.

do you have the scripts file as well as the mod? also i had problem when i had this mod in my folders mods/mods/mods it has to be in this folder to work mods/mods
Test Subject
#1467 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauriej
do you have the scripts file as well as the mod? also i had problem when i had this mod in my folders mods/mods/mods it has to be in this folder to work mods/mods

I don't know. I set about trying everything I could think of moving and redownloading and everything, and now it works. Thanks so much for trying to help!
Mad Poster
#1468 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauriej

As you found out the hard way, script mods can only be placed either directly in /Mods or at most ONE folder deep like /Mods/NeatNewThing

Package mods can go up to 5 levels deep.

Any mod that is a script/package combo (Like UI Cheats for one) MUST have both pieces in the SAME folder. (I have seen people try to sort their files into scripts in one folder, packages into another... this Will Not Work.)
Test Subject
#1469 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 12:34 PM
Cool Mod! But...Its a new Update here. I think we need Version 2.0. :D
Scholar
#1470 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JulianTendo
Cool Mod! But...Its a new Update here. I think we need Version 2.0. :D

Why do you think so? Any problems?
Test Subject
#1471 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Why do you think so? Any problems?

That person might be having the same issue I am... I notice that I can't use the mod AT ALL since the update. :/ Worked perfectly fine prior to the update, and I haven't installed any new mods whatsoever.
Test Subject
#1472 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 3:58 PM
I love this Mod, but the relationships and motives are not changeable for me since the new content. It worked before, I tried redownloading and reinstalling but it didn't work. The only CC I have is faster skilling and this at the moment. Any ideas how to fix?
Scholar
#1473 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 6:43 AM Last edited by Morphar : 24th Jul 2017 at 6:54 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by JulieHaddox
I love this Mod, but the relationships and motives are not changeable for me since the new content. It worked before, I tried redownloading and reinstalling but it didn't work. The only CC I have is faster skilling and this at the moment. Any ideas how to fix?

Check that you have the files .package and .ts4script in the same folder. That folder must bhe directly in the Mods folder or just one level below.
Try to remove the file localthumbcache. It may help.
Test Subject
#1474 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 6:44 AM
Okay, so I just tried everything again, and this seems to be in working order. I don't know if my problem is the same as the others, but all I did was reinstall the mod. I had already done that before posting the first time, however, somehow the second time seemed to have done the trick... Or maybe I'm losing my mind and there never was a problem, haha. But either way, it's working now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1475 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 3:34 PM
Hello.
I love your U.I. cheat..but since last update it doesnt work already. I updated about three weeks ago after having problems (lots not loading) everything was fine again...then another update and BOOM...same problem as before...please can you update your mod as soon as you have the time...you are a wonderful modder and i truly thank you for all the time and effort you put into this game. Take care you talented modder.
Page 59 of 135