Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 60 of 135
Test Subject
#1476 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 11:47 PM
Okay so.... the mod DOES work for me, but I've noticed that now that there are permanent positive and negative reactions when socializing with other sims. They just remain blinking and never go away. I removed ALL my mods and this mod was the culprit, unfortunately. Is there a way to fix that or will we just have to wait for an update?
Test Subject
#1477 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 1:06 AM Last edited by krissycakes : 27th Jul 2017 at 1:32 AM.
I am so in love with this! It's the best thing I've ever found.

A bug report, though. I'm having an issue with it not allowing my to view the Simology tab.
Very rarely, I will see a glitched window for the tab (both with and without my sim's name displayed).

If I remove the mod, I'm able to view the tab again. If I have this as the only mod my game runs, it also causes the problem.

Edit. Nevermind. I was trying to run version 1.9 with my game, which is only version 1.29. I've got it working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1478 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 4:12 AM
I am getting a lot of script errors. Not sure if it is this mod or the MCC Command Center. However, all of the functions for this mod are currently working for me. This is my favorite mod and I can't live without it. Thank you
Mad Poster
#1479 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Frosty Mug
I am getting a lot of script errors. Not sure if it is this mod or the MCC Command Center. However, all of the functions for this mod are currently working for me. This is my favorite mod and I can't live without it. Thank you

MC Command Center now offers error-catching. It isn't the cause of the errors you're seeing, it's telling you that some other mod or cc file(s) you have needs to be either taken out or updated.

UI Cheats 1.9 and MCCC 3.6.0 work fine together as long as your game is patched to 1.32.1. If all that is true and you'd like some help with your lastExceptions, feel free to visit our Support Discord's general_support channel, and we'll take a look at it for you there. (Info in my sig.)

This offer is open for anybody running a legal, updated-to-current version of Sims 4. If you do not play with MCCC, you might want to tell us that when you drop in, being part of a MCCC support server, we'll probably assume you do use it, unless you let us know.
Test Subject
#1480 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mhyana_Celestia
That person might be having the same issue I am... I notice that I can't use the mod AT ALL since the update. :/ Worked perfectly fine prior to the update, and I haven't installed any new mods whatsoever.

I updated to game version 1.32.1.1020 and the mod isnt working and before that update...everything worked great...i love this mod just wish i could get it to work with this version
Test Subject
#1481 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 8:41 PM
I love this mod ... but manipulating the time or Sims' relationships has proven to glitch out my game quite a bit... I tried to modify the time of day and it ended up throwing my Sims completely off schedule... they never went to work/school/etc at the same times. I'm unsure if I did something wrong or if this is just something that you have to learn to deal with if you play with time? Either way, the concept behind the mod is superb! Keep it up!
Test Subject
#1482 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplySquibs
I love this mod ... but manipulating the time or Sims' relationships has proven to glitch out my game quite a bit... I tried to modify the time of day and it ended up throwing my Sims completely off schedule... they never went to work/school/etc at the same times. I'm unsure if I did something wrong or if this is just something that you have to learn to deal with if you play with time? Either way, the concept behind the mod is superb! Keep it up!

I haven't noticed any trouble with the cheat relationship but the Time modification straight up killed my sims family. It was kind of funny, in a horrific kind of way. All of my sims had all of their needs spazz out and enter the red leading to the children taken away and the adults dying. I haven't attempted the time manip since.

This is my ultimate Mod. I can't not use it! Keep the updates coming!
Test Subject
#1483 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mhyana_Celestia
That person might be having the same issue I am... I notice that I can't use the mod AT ALL since the update. :/ Worked perfectly fine prior to the update, and I haven't installed any new mods whatsoever.

Yeah same here. I had to update cause I got parenthood, and it made everything with the character values go out of whack and the +friend or -friend never went away. I updated the mod and that went away, but now i can't mess with any of the sims needs. I can still click the money and get 1-2k from it per click. I also can't right click to set values for anything like, time, needs, money etc. I think its a problem with the modder's conversion from package to script mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1484 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 7:16 PM
Wow! Nice Mod!

Have you seen a mod for TS2 called Community Time Project? If you can change the time in the game maybe you can make a mod to play with the Sims who are at home while others are traveling.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1485 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 4:15 AM
Thanks!!! I love this mod!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1486 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:57 AM
Hey just wanted to say Thanks a million for making this! It's so helpful sometimes!
Test Subject
#1487 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 12:45 AM
awesome mod, but some functions haven't worked since latest update. Right click on skills, clock, money, modlet and more.... only thing that works is right click on characters, mailbox and to teleport
Scholar
#1488 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blaze_pac
awesome mod, but some functions haven't worked since latest update. Right click on skills, clock, money, modlet and more.... only thing that works is right click on characters, mailbox and to teleport

Everything you mentoned is working fine.

First action: redownload the mod. The mod is sometimes updated with no change in version number.
Last action: Install only this mod and if it works add the others but not the one that causes error.
Field Researcher
#1489 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 12:48 AM
And, also, don't forget to put both the .package and .ts4script files in your Mods folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1490 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 5:26 PM
ty, very nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1491 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 7:44 PM
I love this mod. Hope you continue maintaining and expanding it.
Test Subject
#1492 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 6:38 AM Last edited by apartmentfortytwo : 15th Aug 2017 at 6:40 AM. Reason: Adding information
I don't know if anyone mentioned this (I didn't see it mentioned, anyway), however I play with TS4 Mod Manager. The normal download-and-drag routine for the MM does not unpack the script file. I had to manually go into my mods folder and place it there. That fixed the mod in-game for me, so I could manipulate the needs bars, skill levels, and relationship numbers.

That said, this mod is an absolute necessity for me. Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1493 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 3:52 PM
Great mod, but hello it's needs to be updated pronto, the lax test version is for 30 and the game has been updated to 32 or something, very annoyed as its such a great mod. Please get onto it (in a not sounding bitch way). Thanks so much luv ur stuff
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1494 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HRY123456789
Great mod, but hello it's needs to be updated pronto, the lax test version is for 30 and the game has been updated to 32 or something, very annoyed as its such a great mod. Please get onto it (in a not sounding bitch way). Thanks so much luv ur stuff

No updates have been made because it's still compatible.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1495 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 3:18 PM
Thanks for the mod it is amazing, one thing though when I enter a commidity stat and enter it does nothing. Any way I can solve this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1496 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 9:21 PM
I love this mod, thank you so much for making it! I haven't updated my game recently but I was wondering if this work with version 1.31.37?
Scholar
#1497 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by x.ashes.x
I love this mod, thank you so much for making it! I haven't updated my game recently but I was wondering if this work with version 1.31.37?

Obviously:
http://modthesims.info/download.php...860#post5257860
Test Subject
#1498 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 9:55 PM
This mod needs an update, its latest update is to 3.0? idk but it needs to be updated to 3.2? all I know is that it needs updating nothing works please fix this
Test Subject
#1499 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 9:41 PM
Needs updated for the recent patch. Causes issues with the recolor tool making it impossible to recolor an object more than once.
Test Subject
#1500 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sesime
Needs updated for the recent patch. Causes issues with the recolor tool making it impossible to recolor an object more than once.

I've had the exact same problem
Page 60 of 135