Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2009 at 1:07 PM
Default New videos. A lot of them!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MySims3Space

Here is a link of many new videos of the Sims 3. Not very impressing i think. But it's always nice to see a new video.

Sunset Valley tour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDbRA4-PXlg

GameSpot Gameplay Video 5-15-09 for those who haven't seen it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U45-LanqT4Y
Advertisement
#2 Old 17th May 2009 at 3:33 PM
Huh! There's some interesting videos there. Episode 3 of "A Literary Affair" soap opera type thing has a brief shot of the grim reaper.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th May 2009 at 7:00 PM
I'm a little iffy about the new Grim Reaper... Probably because it's a new look, and new things are intimidating. I wonder if he still has a cell phone/clipboard? X 3
Instructor
#4 Old 17th May 2009 at 7:05 PM
Woah! I love the redux of the Sims Theme! It's amazing! I might not mind the repetitiveness.

I'm a band geek, FYI.
Alchemist
#5 Old 17th May 2009 at 7:13 PM
The gamespot gameplay video is great, gets me very excited!
#6 Old 17th May 2009 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
The gamespot gameplay video is great, gets me very excited!

Me too, but I can't help thinking the person's not played The Sims before -- they seem completely lost with the controls, etc. But at least we got a good look while they were hesitating! Really can't wait to play around in the new Build/Buy modes.
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th May 2009 at 8:11 PM
Yeah there are some very cool video's on youtube. Just do a little searching and you guys will be amazed. On the Sims 3 actual website you'll find the mashup tool. In that tool are some mini clips you can watch and pictures. Just explore the website..
#8 Old 18th May 2009 at 2:14 AM
I couldn't watch that GameSpot video. After a few seconds of watching, I kept wanting to use the mouse wheel to zoom in and I found myself trying to click on the icons in the video. It felt too much like I was playing, but had no control.
#9 Old 18th May 2009 at 3:26 AM
This thread is what made me suspicious of a possible Sims 3 leak in the first place. The videos are all dated 1 day ago, and the vids are NOT posted by anyone associated with EA.

Sad for EA though, 15 days is a huge time limit to be essentially beaten to a significant portion of the market, and even more devastatingly, with your OWN product... I feel kinda bad for Redwood, right now... but they postponed the game for far too long, and it went gold like a week ago, so, definately NOT a surprise.

Cool videos though...

EDIT: According to some, some of the videos are also from the website, which was not supposed to be available yet. The leak still appears all too real, though...
#10 Old 18th May 2009 at 6:14 AM
Yes, I can confirm the game was leaked. And even though I hate EA, I'm still buying it on June 2nd.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th May 2009 at 7:13 AM
You'll see in the first link they have a video called "The Sims 3 On The Journey To The Top" or something like that. In that video at the start you'll notice you can now place objects underneath stairs!
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th May 2009 at 7:56 AM
Kinda sad for EA. I wished it didn't leak out, cause the website and the videos show us a lot of info. I wished i could figure them out for myself ones i have the Sims 3. But we have heard nothing from EA about this leak. Or aren't they supposed to react on this leak? Would they have even noticed this all?

ShortyBoo: That video really had me forced to use my mouse wheel to zoom in! Even if i know it wouldn't make a difference
The person playing this game, didn't zoom in for once! Really frustrating :banghead:
#13 Old 18th May 2009 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SY_89
But we have heard nothing from EA about this leak. Or aren't they supposed to react on this leak? Would they have even noticed this all?

I really doubt EA will react to the leak. Their best chance is to just act like they don't exist and hope the majority of Sims players don't find out about it. That's why the info about the leak was deleted so fast from the Sims 3 wiki page.
#14 Old 18th May 2009 at 8:03 AM
that's disappointing. I really wanted to see what they would do :P
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th May 2009 at 8:09 AM
Yeah, me too! O well.. I hope they fix everything soon..