Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bella's Wedding Gown

by Wicked_poppies Posted 14th Mar 2012 at 1:04 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2012 at 2:39 PM by Wicked_poppies

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 9:44 PM
Wow! Flawless! Thank you! <3
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 10:46 PM
I can't extract the file either. It is telling me it's not a valid rar file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 12:16 AM
cool, my sister loves bella
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 12:25 AM
I'm having the same problem: can't extract the file.

EDIT: I went and downloaded the latest version of WINRAR, and it has opened. It's a gorgeous gown, I can't wait to see my Sims in it!
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 1:38 AM
I love the dress and it looks amazing. However, when I tried to download it and extract it using WinRAR, it said that the file did not appear to be a valid archive.
Instructor
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 2:43 AM Last edited by Wicked_poppies : 16th Mar 2012 at 2:58 AM.
I'm so glad you guys like it! For those with problems getting the file to open, Im curently working on fixing it....

EDIT: I changed the file from a .rar to a .zip, so maybe that will fix any remaining problems.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 3:17 AM
Wow, I really like this . However, I'm trying to stay mod-free since...well, I'm not quite sure. However, right now I am sorely tempted to get mods
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squiggle111
Wow, I really like this . However, I'm trying to stay mod-free since...well, I'm not quite sure. However, right now I am sorely tempted to get mods

Well, this isnt a mod. A mod is something that changes how your game functions in one way or another. This is a dress. Just a (not so) simple recolor of a mesh you alreay have in your game. You can get chlothing and hair and skintones and make-up, and other stuff to go on your sims, and it wont change how your game works. The game was designed from the begining to allow you to use those custom things.

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Instructor
THANKS POST
#34 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 4:47 AM
Never seen any of the Twilight films, but this is still a gorgeous dress, and my sim brides thank you in advance!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_poppies
I just downloaded and extracted it from the .rar package, so everything seems to be fine.

I tried again but no luck.
Well, thanks anyway and congratulation for the dress, it's beautiful

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 11:55 AM
Absolutely beautiful, thanks!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 12:29 PM
Having same problem here with opening the file, even with it being changed to a zip file. Look absolutely beautiful, but the file comes up empty.
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 2:40 PM
ok guys, I thnk it will work now!!! *fingers crossed*

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 3:51 PM
Even if I don't like Breaking Dawn, I must tell this dress is beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 12:50 AM
wow that's a beautiful dress its going on Robyn
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 6:03 AM
This is truly lovely, thank you!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_poppies
ok guys, I thnk it will work now!!! *fingers crossed*

Now it works :lovestruc
Thanks a lot

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 1:18 PM
Thank you the file opened as you promised. Fantastic work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 4:01 PM
Amazing I Love Twilight The Dress Its Perfect
!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 6:42 PM
I have to admit I was surprised at the quality of this. It's so lovely!
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 4:58 AM
Thanks guys!!!! I'm happy everyone can open the file now!!!! After all my hard work, it killed me to think people couldent use it in their games!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 11:24 AM
This is amazing! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 5:19 PM Last edited by XxIcySkittlezXx : 18th Mar 2012 at 5:19 PM. Reason: Icon
I'm not a huge Twilight fan, but this is AMAZING!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 8:59 PM
Thank you sooo much for this dress!!!! I love Twilight and i've been wanting this dress for my sims!! By the way, Great Job!!
Do you mind if i put this link on a Twilight page i like on Facebook? It might help you get even more downloads!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 9:44 PM
This is gorgeous. The detailing on the back is great as well :3 Truly beautiful piece of art for sims
Page 2 of 4