Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bella's Wedding Gown

by Wicked_poppies Posted 14th Mar 2012 at 1:04 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2012 at 2:39 PM by Wicked_poppies

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Instructor
Original Poster
#51 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GreenDayGirl
Thank you sooo much for this dress!!!! I love Twilight and i've been wanting this dress for my sims!! By the way, Great Job!!
Do you mind if i put this link on a Twilight page i like on Facebook? It might help you get even more downloads!!

You're more than welcome to link it if you want.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 6:58 PM
OMG this is done so well! Thank you for sharing with us! Brilliant Job and Its a beautiful dress anyway even If you don't Like twilight, Brilliant
Test Subject
#53 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 9:03 AM
Thank you
it's beautiful

enjoy my videos

°°°how wonderful life is now you're in the world°°°
Field Researcher
#54 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 4:11 PM
where was u when i had sims 2 now i got sims 3 and ur wedding dress look like they was made for sims 3 version bc the detail is so enhanced. T.T if u can please make some of ur beautiful dress for sim 3.
Instructor
Original Poster
#55 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lataya25
where was u when i had sims 2 now i got sims 3 and ur wedding dress look like they was made for sims 3 version bc the detail is so enhanced. T.T if u can please make some of ur beautiful dress for sim 3.

I do not have sims 3 on my computer, and world have no idea where to begin if I did want to convert it for sims 3, so the short answer is no. Thanks for the complement!

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 7:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Naniken42
I admit, I genuinely dislike Twilight and its characters, but I can never resist the allure of pretty dresses. The designer of this gown made an incredible piece of art and you did an astonishing job recreating it for the game! Thank-you for putting so much care and effort into this.

That is so true, besides their dresses are alway gorgeous no doubt! :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 9:03 PM
Do you think you could convert this dress to the sims 3 and possibly the hair too? Love your work
Instructor
Original Poster
#58 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by loveablexlayna
Do you think you could convert this dress to the sims 3 and possibly the hair too? Love your work

I do not have sims 3 on my computer, and world have no idea where to begin if I did want to convert it for sims 3, so the short answer is no. Thanks for the complement!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 9:29 PM
the noise i made when his was not human, thanks so much! ♥♥♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 3:39 PM
It's really beautifulGreat job!!I have to request to you can you make clothes from the hunger games??
Instructor
Original Poster
#61 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by agulina44
It's really beautifulGreat job!!I have to request to you can you make clothes from the hunger games??

The clothes from the "Hunger Games"? no.... But I am working on the sims from the film.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 10:02 PM
Just wanted to say thank you for making that dress, and it looks great on my sim.
Test Subject
#63 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 1:27 PM
Absolutely amazing, i love the detail on the back. I never download wedding dresses but this was so beautiful, I had to!

You might have tomorrow, you might not...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 11:01 PM
one word= AMAZING
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 6:21 PM
Just perfect! I loved that dress. Thank for posting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 12th May 2012 at 4:38 AM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 16th May 2012 at 7:51 AM
wow *_*
that`s awesome! thanx a lot )))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 25th May 2012 at 7:00 PM
Love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 8:23 PM
Hi The dress is absolutely stnning! But it just doesn't appear in my game. Can anyone help me?
Test Subject
#70 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MileyCyyyrus
Hi The dress is absolutely stnning! But it just doesn't appear in my game. Can anyone help me?

I'm having the same issue. I have successfully dowloaded other clothes, but this beautiful gown won't appear in my SIMS 2. Any tips to help please?? Thx
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 10:59 AM
This is probably the prettiest gown I've come across, it's amazing! However, I've tried to download it a couple of times, and it appears in my game but it looks like a mesh is missing! :/ My Sims can't use it, they only appear in another, already existing dress instead...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 11:58 AM
This is genuinely beautiful! I myself cannot stand the Twilight films, but I just had to download this as soon as I saw it. Thanks ever so! xxx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 9:23 AM
you have done a FANTASTIC job. this is one of the BEST creations ive ever seen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 3:00 PM
Love it, Wish there was a Sims 3 Conversion. Really well made. Thanks XD xxx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 6:00 PM
wow!!! Thank you so much!
Page 3 of 4