Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

3 small Potted Plants

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,787 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 66,697 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 15th Jun 2012 at 2:43 PM
Flowers for your windows

Well, first of all, I like flowers. And I like the EA's flowers in the game. But they are soo big and can not be placed on tables and shelfs. So I take some and reworked them, scaled, etc and make them more useful. I think. Nothing special but I think it makes the traditional, scandinavian windows more realistic. I do think that most windows have flowers on the windowsill here.

The first two, Lisen_SmallOlantINPot and Lisen_SmallPlantInPot2 comes with five default colors on the flowers which you can't change. The fern have only one default color of cource. But the pots are CAST-able and you can change the color from the default terracotta color.

The names, where you find them and the prize are:

Lisen_SmallPlantInPot $5
Lisen_SmallPlantInPot2 $10
Lisen_SmallPlantInPot3 $5

And you will find them in Decoration-Plants in the catalog.

So decorate your sims home and enjoy!

Polygon Counts:
Lisen_SmallPlantInPot - 305 vertices and 234 faces
Lisen_SmallPlantInPot2 - 389 vertices and 202 faces
Lisen_SmallPlantInPot3 - 249 faces and154 faces

Additional Credits:
EA for the game and for the textures I use for this. As always, I want to thank all the developers of the programs and tools I use and all the helpful people here and there.