Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 7:43 PM
Default Whats a Feature You Recently Discovered?
The other day, I tried to get my sim out of bed to eat before he went to work. To my surprise, he began relaxing on the bed. When I x'd out the option, he would shake his head, go "nuh uh" and the action would come back up in his action que. I had to reset him to get him to get up. I've never had it happen again, but it killed me that even sims have days where they just cant do it.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:39 PM
I have a test game going at the moment with just the base game and WA. My sim went to China and actually cooked on the stove in the base camp kitchen. That has never ever worked for me before so I was very surprised. But she made her pancakes (using the apples I was hiding in her inventory for her to munch on in the tombs) without any problem.

So now I'm wondering if back in the early days I sent a sim to cook there with no cooking skills, and I have just assumed that no sim can cook on a community lot; or is there something in another EP that stops this. More testing to do!
So the WA stove working is a feature I have recently discovered.......even if everyone else knew that 8 years ago!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#3 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 5:36 PM
Sometimes my sims wake up in the middle of the night for no reason, just like me.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita