Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 6:02 AM
Default WCIF a trough?
I've added some horses to my medieval hood (long overdue) and their stable and field need furnishing. I can't find a trough that's simply deco. Sunni has a wonderful hay/water trough but it involves actually making the hay and collecting the water. I just want the trough without all that. "Hissss"simsresource has a zoo trough but didn't like it at all. Does one exist that's suitable for medieval era?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 6:28 AM
Are you using Rebecah's horses? They come with a trough. http://affinitysims.com/files/file/...ideable-horses/
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 6:56 AM
No, mine are just deco. I don't want animated horses.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 3:30 PM Last edited by maxon : 22nd Apr 2018 at 1:23 PM.
I have a TS3 conversion somewhere - let me see if I can work out where from the filename.

Edit: it says Veranka and I can't remember where Veranka posted their stuff just off the top of my head. It was a whole set from TS3 and I DL it to make a stables. It's pretty nice actually. Let's try Googling for it. Picture attached of one of the troughs - the simpler one which I prefer.

Edit 2: here I think
https://verounique.livejournal.com/18267.html
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 2:52 PM
@yavannatw You can make Sunni's objects buyable in SimPE and you won't have to go through that.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 11:28 PM Last edited by yavannatw : 27th Apr 2018 at 6:07 AM.
Thank you maxon. Looks like it might do.
That's an idea Aileena, although I would need instructions on how to do that. I'm at a complete loss with that program.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 6:09 AM
Decided to do what I'd seen someone else do in my search, and just used the foundation tool.

It's not perfect, but it will do for now.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 7:48 PM

I use a bathtub from the Big Barn Set as a trough. The original set is by Wood for Sims, but Hafiseazale made slaved versions of their sets.
The straw you see in the back of my picture is actually a pet bed made by Sophie-David and a straw rug which I downloaded from The Blum Bob Keep.