Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stevo445
you had such a long wait time because you probably have adBlock. If you disable it on that site the waiting time goes down to 20 seconds. I think thesismresource does the same thing.

I know, TSR got $3.99 out of me for that. Ha.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 7:57 PM
TSR is not sooooo b***y 60sec is maximum punishment

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 3:11 PM
Default Confirmed: Files still available
Quote: Originally posted by wegu
I found it on reddit. A member there graciously posted the game file and his save game. The downloads are from mediafire, but still working (to today at least).
LINK

Although I'm uncertain of Awesim's current stance on her work being shared in this manner, I can confirm that the Reddit post continues to have active links to be the world (Seasons updated) and save file. Hope this helps.
dodgy builder
#29 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by diem5
Although I'm uncertain of Awesim's current stance on her work being shared in this manner, I can confirm that the Reddit post continues to have active links to be the world (Seasons updated) and save file. Hope this helps.

She said it was ok when she had the big problem of missing files originally. Changing her mind later is not going to be easy.
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 5:58 AM
Thank you for this!

Can someone post the link to mediafire/download site or copy the content of the post? My internet providers blocked Reddit.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 6:19 AM
Oh man I remember this world back around when Supernatural had just come out! Shame it kind of never got the update treatment to Island Paradise. Into The Future content doesn't really matter too much.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inejhaiba
Thank you for this!

Can someone post the link to mediafire/download site or copy the content of the post? My internet providers blocked Reddit.
How/why does your ISP block Reddit?!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 10:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bbc100
How/why does your ISP block Reddit?!

Not one but three internet providers I've had blocked Reddit (quoted some stuff about promoting family protection or something). My country is just conventional I guess.

Anyone can copy the Reddit post?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#34 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 2:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inejhaiba
Not one but three internet providers I've had blocked Reddit (quoted some stuff about promoting family protection or something). My country is just conventional I guess.

Anyone can copy the Reddit post?

This is the post with the working links:

Quote:
I've downloaded from there plenty of times but never actually uploaded anything ever. I guess I'll just go ahead and make a quick account to upload the files. Hopefully they don't get taken down lol. Will post the link soon then. EDIT: OK here are both the files. The actual world and the save file for all the sims. Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r...+World+File.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w...-+Save+Game.rar
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
This is the post with the working links:

Thank you This world is absolutely beautiful.
Page 2 of 2