Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 9:19 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 4th Jan 2015 at 11:39 AM.
Default He would have been better without my intervention...;)
I got my very first death yesterday. First as in..*I* didn't kill him on purpose! lol

One of my sim, an ex Townie, wanted a roommate. Waylon Fairchild showed up..he seemed like a very cool sim, so I fixed him a bit in Bodyshop, then import him back into the game.
I had much fun "playing" with him. neat, nice etc..always willing to meet people and have fun. A good guy you know.
But then one day, I get a message saying Waylon was sick with food poisoning...and that he would be alright if he rest and stuff. He is a roommate huh, and well protected by the game.
Without my actions, Waylon started flirting with another of my playable, Beda, who also happens to lives in the same apartment building : 6 TurningRoad.
After a while, they seemed just very in love.

I then decided to play Beda and move her out in a house, nearby. Apartment being too small for a third sim, Beda already shares a unit with her younger sister Olivia.
So I did. And asked her to invite Waylon over to move in, while at it.
He is now a playable..under my protection. It lasted a day. He went to work, he died as soon as he got back. lol
Beda will have to move on...
Waylon's grave sits comfortably at R.I.A Cemetery, and a very interesting someone just moved in at 6 TurningRoad...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)