Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 4:34 PM
Default How to get into Plan Outfit without dresser?
How would I get into Plan outfit, via command or something, without going through dresser? Interestingly the "Plan Outfit" option is no longer available on dressers. And I am not looking for CAS edit. I need to setup 2nd and 3rd outfit of the same kind (that CAS cannot provide).

I have been looking for a console command but no avail. Nothing on NRAAS it seems.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 4:59 PM
There's an option for it if you have Master Controller O:
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 5:00 PM Last edited by tomomi1922 : 31st Aug 2014 at 5:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
There's an option for it if you have Master Controller O:

What is the option? Where do I find it? I scoured NRAAS manual but there is no such thing as Plan Outfit. And once again, I do not meant CAS edit.

Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 6:31 PM
I think Plan Outfit is available if you have Nraas Debug Enabler installed. You click on the sim and it has a list of things you can do, I'm pretty sure that's one of them.
Scholar
#5 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 7:08 PM
Master Controller has the 'Stylist' option on the first menu.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
Master Controller has the 'Stylist' option on the first menu.

yay, right on. I just found out on my own (impatient me), but that is no mean to take away your credit. I hope there is nothing bad going on in my game with Plan Outfit option missing. But either way, this is a great workaround, especially for NPC sims I have no control of.

Mad Poster
#7 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 10:12 PM
That is quite an odd glitch to discover. Is it present in more than one save? If so, maybe a mod conflict? Other than that, I ain't got a bloody clue.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
That is quite an odd glitch to discover. Is it present in more than one save? If so, maybe a mod conflict? Other than that, I ain't got a bloody clue.

I will eventually go back to old saves, go back to older NRAAS MC (just updated MC), and deleted a few scripts I got this month (got them on MTS). Problem is, I organize files by categories, not by install dates, so sorting out can be bad. I may also suspect it is Virtual Artisan's downtown roles but I already removed it (and clear cache, I am no newbie to TS3).

But as far as gameplay concerns, I am running so smoothly I just want to get on with playing. This year (now already August) I spent 90% of my TS3 time modding, creating, but barely actually playing the game. Now I need to go play.