Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 5:22 AM
Default February LATTES and MOCCAS

We didn't forget our February LATTE and MOCCA awards, we just delayed them a bit so that they could have their own time in the spotlight.

These people who have made great contributions to this site and our games, and really deserve far more than just a cup of caffeine! These awards are the highest honor on MTS2 - a member has to give above and beyond many times to be considered for it.

LATTE (Technical Excellence)

Inge Jones (years of decoding sim mysteries)
Morague (unlocking bodyshop and other puzzles)
Hunter240x (for his smexiness)
Julianarosalia (answering questions galore)

MOCCA (Outstanding Creator)

Enayla (absolutely stunning skintones)
Macarossi (beautiful creations for our games)
Seren (great houses, neighborhoods & wallpapers too)
Alexasrosa (gorgeous historical clothing)

Time for a big cheer for these very talented and giving folks! Their work is not to be missed!

For full info about these awards and to see all the folks who were awarded so far, see this news announcement

(winners will get an email within 24 hours with trophies, contact Tiggerypum if they do not arrive)

PS - for those working on the SciFi Creator Challenge , make sure to get your entries in by Mar 3rd.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
23 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 6:31 AM
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 7:02 AM
congratz to all this months winners!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 7:03 AM
Well deserved, the Sims community would not be the same without these great artists, and my game would be very plain if it was not for their hard work and quality downloads. Thank you to the artists and congratulations!

too busy at the moment for simming. Sorry, but please don't PM me with requests right now. I will try to fullfill those allready made, but no promises.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 10:05 AM
This is a really extraordinary award, and I want to say "thank you" for be objective, thanks!

Congratulations to all winners!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 10:21 AM
congratulations everyone!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 12:23 PM
Congrats everyone!!!
Instructor
#9 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 1:41 PM
Congrats to everyone!

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 2:06 PM
congratulations to everyone! (yay enayla awarded!!!)
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 12:41 AM
Congrats to the winners!
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 1:40 AM
Default Congrats!!
Grats & well earned. *applaud* :D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 2:10 AM
well done and well deserved. cheers
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 2:22 AM
Well Done everyone!! I don't like to single people out but without Enayla's skintones and Inge's technical know-how my game wouldn't be playable

I would also like to thank all the other contributors for making Sims2 worthwhile

You never can truly tell when you have run out of invisible ink
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:17 AM
I'm glad to see y'all have recognized Morague's genius! I have been using her overlays to piece together my own creations, and I just can't thank her enough. Now y'all have helped me out! Congrats to everyone.

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 8:22 AM
congrats you all!
Alchemist
#17 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:20 AM
These creators are already in my heart and my download folder has their own subfolder, who can still build without using the stuff by Macarossi? or create anything else without having a look of their minisites for the stuff and/or getting good ideas?
It's a pleasure to know they got Mocca and Latte, truly deserved awards, I'm happy for them and very very happy they share with us their genious.
Inge, thank you very much for the hard work and your leadership and contribution for the latest Simpe!
You all rock! :D
Field Researcher
#18 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 11:56 AM
I totally agree with the february awards. And among them, as a creator of build content myself, I admire the talented and detailed objects of Macarossi; as a bodyshop recoloring starter I admire the proper and beautiful historic clothes of Alexasrosa, and as a disaster modder (I never would be) I admire the imagination and the undercontrol technical manage of the game of Inge Jones.
Congratulations galore to all.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 2:47 PM
Congrats to all And who help Mts2 to become a better place for players :D

;
Alchemist
#20 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:23 PM
Extremly deserved and highly applauded!
Thanks to your geniality and generosity our game is individual and high-quality fun!!
Thank you all!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#21 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:46 PM
Mmmmmm latte (like I really need any more caffeine right now ).

I'm very touched to receive this honor. I really want to thank the rest of the staff and all our wonderful members for making it worthwhile to answer questions and help people fix the borkedness of their games.

/me scampers off to her enjoy her steaming mug of latte goodness

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Scholar
#22 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 6:05 PM
Congrats to all winners. You all deserve this honor.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 8:51 PM
Congratulations! It is well deserved =))
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 12:57 AM
Default ~_~
Woo. Congratulations, everyone!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:36 AM
Congrats to all the winners!

Lord let me live this day so that if I found it was my last I would have lived it no differently.

"It's the simple things in life you treasure."
Page 1 of 2