Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
You still haven't defined what you mean by "good match." He's Popularity and I believe she's Family, so that's suboptimal boltage, but boltage isn't everything. They both have fairly boring/pretty faces so that might be a plus or a minus for you, depending on your taste. All I would care about would be: how do they behave together? Are they affectionate? Do they single each other out over other sims when left to their own devices? What kind of dynamic do they have as a couple - is one of them clearly the leader, do they pull together or in opposite directions, is one protective of the other? What kind of story possibilities are created by the intersection of their existing character arcs?

Only you can decide what's good for your game. You don't need our approval.

Thanks La Shawn was a bit of a tough cookie to talk and make friends with but that changed drastically after using the hot tub. I wanted them to be together because they both have good genes and things seem to be working out good because she accepted to move in with Julien then they got engaged and afterwards they got married. La Shawn is expecting a child.
Page 2 of 2