Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2016 at 5:01 AM
WCIF Manly custom content
I have seen that there is very little manly custom content, such as skins, hairstyles, sims etc ...
I what I want are mainly sims skins and manly. is not this in counter of other custom content, just do not like.
sorry for my bad English use a translator
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th May 2016 at 5:40 AM
There is some right here if you look under men.

http://nabila-ici.livejournal.com/25783.html clothes, facial hair and hair.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th May 2016 at 10:46 PM
Thanks, Jo. I did not know about that site you linked.

Rain, although he did not really do skins (at least to share on MTS), the modder AlfredAskew has a few items on this site that did fit my own criteria for adding more manly details, including some hairs and facial hair (I especially like his stubble and brows---very good for men, I feel; for example, the stubble realistically continues down the front of the neck somewhat, as in real life it would), as well as unisex lips.

In AlfredAskew's profile, I now see that he mentions he has items over at Garden of Shadows as well, so perhaps there is even more there that you might find useful.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th May 2016 at 12:00 AM
Thanks all for your replies people i really appreciate guys.
This question may not have to do with the topic, but someone knows where I can find manly sims???
Scholar
#5 Old 25th May 2016 at 1:09 AM
GOS has done several theme months of men's stuff. You might find something you like in one of them.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th May 2016 at 5:33 AM
I think I may be misinterpreting this. XD Are you just after clothes for men or are you specifically looking for:

man·ly (măn′l&#275
adj. man·li·er, man·li·est
1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of men, especially when considered traditionally masculine, as in being courageous or direct: "Few men who are just about to go off on an adventure can resist a manly swig from a convenient bottle of whisky" (Jane Stevenson).
2. Well-developed or toned in musculature: a manly physique.
adv.
In a manly manner.
man′li·ness n.
Scholar
#7 Old 25th May 2016 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I think I may be misinterpreting this. XD Are you just after clothes for men or are you specifically looking for:

man·ly (măn′l&#275
adj. man·li·er, man·li·est
1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of men, especially when considered traditionally masculine, as in being courageous or direct: "Few men who are just about to go off on an adventure can resist a manly swig from a convenient bottle of whisky" (Jane Stevenson).
2. Well-developed or toned in musculature: a manly physique.
adv.
In a manly manner.
man′li·ness n.

I suspect they mean both. Maybe the traditional meaning of manly i.e. shorter hair and not mop head styles, well kept but slightly scruffy facial hair etc.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 2:44 AM
exactly what said snufflepaws, and sorry for the late reply ;(