Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2017 at 6:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Movie audio are distorted
Okay, so last week I tried making a "machinima" funny movie for a friend. So I started filming (with the graphics settings at max and filming at max), I wouldn't include too much "sims" audio just a few parts (the wedding cutscene and an alarm) but the audio was reaallly distorted.
Luckily I found some audios from videos in youtube and could finish the movie, but that's not the case.
Anyway, I want to fix it for some other machinima,
please answer and thankyou!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 8:57 PM
What are you using to record?

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty
What are you using to record?
the sims video recorder, or whatever it is called, why? is it that bad?
Inventor
#4 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 11:33 AM
The Video Capture feature in Sims 2 doesn't bring out the best quality. There are better software out there for recording games like Fraps, XSplit Gamecaster, Bandicam, etc., and most of them are free to use.

This list I found on Google should help you decide what to try out.

https://beebom.com/best-game-recording-software/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5
The Video Capture feature in Sims 2 doesn't bring out the best quality. There are better software out there for recording games like Fraps, XSplit Gamecaster, Bandicam, etc., and most of them are free to use.

This list I found on Google should help you decide what to try out.

https://beebom.com/best-game-recording-software/

Thanks!