Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 8:05 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Expansion Pack Mod Conflicts
I have been having a lot of issues with my old mods from Bon Voyage which I updated to FreeTime when I got it! The problem I have been having is getting error messages about Age Controller whenever I try installing a life span mod (which I gave up on installing after months of trying to get it to work) but recently I decided to re-install InTeen and when I did it started with the Age Controller error again which is extremely frustrating because InTeen is a mod I need for the stories I am doing!! If anyone has any suggestions please reply ASAP
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 10:33 AM
It sounds like you might have something else conflicting with both - very possibly a hack you have which is the wrong version for your set up (I know you changed them but it's easy to miss something). Try creating a test hood and then do the 50-50 with Inteen installed (so leave Inteen in your Download folder). Test with your test hood and some test sims.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc