Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 10:51 PM
Default Town For Imaginary Friends
If you have to move your family lives with imaginary friends to another town where would you put them?
My first thought says Sunset Valley. What about you?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 10:57 PM Last edited by lucy kemnitzer : 29th Jun 2016 at 10:58 PM. Reason: typotypo
Funny you should ask that. I'm building a town on a new map while I am cultivating a raft of imaginary friends and aliens to move there. It's a windswept little coastal California town. Another possibility would be a quaint forested world with a fairy-tale flavor.

For premade worlds, I'd go with something small and cute. Riverview maybe? I'd say Barnacle Bay from the looks of it but it costs money, not points, so it's out of my budget.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 11:00 PM
That's great. I have a hard time playing inside Riverview. I mostly just zoom over the world and read about the residents there. :x I suppose after moving whoever in it should be more kind.

Thank you for sharing.
Site Helper
#4 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 11:07 PM
I would think that Moonlight Falls (or whatever the Supernatural town is called. I just play in it; I can't remember the name.) would be the place where people who are only partially real would fit in best.

Although a high enough Alchemy skill can turn everybody in Sunset Valley into some kind of occult creature and let them blend in there, too.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Alchemist
#5 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 4:27 PM
I subscribe to the MinghamSmith school of thought that IFs lingering past child age are the result of mental illness, so it'd have to be a neighborhood with Sims a bit on the weird/deranged side. IIRC Twinbrook's description has something about polluted water and mysterious deaths, but the whole town has that "we're keeping a common secret" vibe. I feel it'd fit right in if the locals' children were hit by "the something in the water" and developed IFs, and their parents struggled to hide their kids' delusions under the pretense of an ordinary, boring town.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Site Helper
#7 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 5:36 AM
It's in the game, so it's automatically an imaginary town.
But if it's an imaginary town of friends, whose friends are they?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook