Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#26 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 1:46 PM
The new patch (1.32) to fix the CC issues is out - whether it works is a different matter

Got my game today and bought Mastersuite on the go too, so much new yay-stuff :D
Advertisement
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#27 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:46 AM Last edited by porkypine : 11th Mar 2012 at 10:36 PM.
Ahhh thanks armiel! I'll get that going tonight....

edited March 10:

LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND! Put it in the store so I can buy it!

It's a Sims3 USB 2.0 mouse that changes color dependant upon your sims plumbbob mood! green, yellow red! It's like CUTE! I wanna get it! so make a link through the store so MTS gets credit for it! pweddy pweaze with cherries and everything!

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#28 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 11:20 AM
The mouse can be ordered for MTS' benefit via this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ASIN=B0067G55X8

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
Dang I would love to get that mouse =D

Hotlinking is BAD

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Scholar
#30 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Hotlinking is BAD

Sorry that was my fault..... :/

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#31 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 10:35 PM
Thanks! I've removed the link from this thread! I'll get it on payday! :0)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#32 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 10:48 PM Last edited by porkypine : 11th Mar 2012 at 11:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
The mouse can be ordered for MTS' benefit via this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ASIN=B0067G55X8

You may want to look at the MTS store setup. The flow chart is borked with the link you posted.

There's something wrong with either the link (above) or Amazon. The link takes me to Amazon.com's page but when I log in, it loses the item. So I clicked your link, logged in to Amazon and it lost the mouse. ... Did you put it in the MTS store? I'll go look there. NOPE. It does not appear on the main section of the MTS store.

Edit: There IS a problem with the link you gave. When I click on the one above, it takes me to the Amazon page to buy it but once I log in, it loses the item and defaults to what is already in my shopping cart. My suspicion is that when I go to 'find' the item, MTS won't get credit for it.

When I go to the MTS store, neither Showtime OR the mouse are on the page of items in the store. Only Ambitions, High End Loft, Sims3 and World Adventures. Only 3 items at a time appear on the right nav column in the 'Similar Items'. If you click on them, it will bring up the item and the option to put it in the MTS shopping cart. However, to tget that list of 3 'similar items' to change, you have to click on one of them to refresh that column.

If I 'select' a Sims3 item, it will bring up a new set of 3 similar items and eventually I get to the mouse link. You will lose customers because of this. You need to 'feature' (make a direct link) in the MTS Amazon store to the item.

I was able to visit my wishlist items and find the mouse and purchase through in the MTS store. The reality here is too many users will not have the knowledge or tenacitiy to proof that their MTS purchases are actually getting credited to MTS. Just thought you'd want to know about the unexpected 'features'.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#33 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 12:47 AM
Yes, well, that's what you get for trying to use a thing while we're nuking it and starting again. If you have another look at the normal MTS store page now, the mouse should be listed.

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#34 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 1:51 AM
Waaa~!

You fixed the UK store but not the US store!

The store allows me to search and put stuff in the cart easily but I don't have pounds ... other than the excess fat type lol (I know, terrible joke. I need )
Also, the EA/Origin authentication is such a touchy-troublesome thing that I wouldn't want the UK region games in my US region games.

Fix the US store, Pwetty pweaze!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 7:14 AM
arggggg....

/me mumbles about Mericuns.

Heck, I will be pleased when we have an NL store. Right now I have to pay the exchange and the shipping. Its cheaper to just bung a tenner in the kitty.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#36 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 9:14 AM
There's not even an NL Amazon!

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
There's not even an NL Amazon!

Its coming in June of this year :D

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#38 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 11:49 AM
Oooh! Finally, I hate Amazon DE's anal retentive payment systems... *mutter*

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#39 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 8:12 PM
arggggg....

/me mumbles about Mericuns.

Heck, I will be pleased when we have an NL store. Right now I have to pay the exchange and the shipping. Its cheaper to just bung a tenner in the kitty.

Sowwy. me nice mericun... :D
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#40 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 8:14 PM
just bung a tenner in the kitty

Poor Willem - that sounds painful.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#41 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 7:52 PM
So! Is everyone happy with Showtime? You all got it yet??!

.... Just to let you know. I am STILL waiting for my pre-order to arrive. lol

*** Looking up tracking. OMH! It's in UTAH now. The next state over!

It left Amazon 11pm March 7 and sat in Kentucky until 3pm
It left Kentucky at 3 PM March 8 and arrived in Denver at 5:25 pm March 11. (Wow! 2 1/2 days for a 1 day trip!)
It sat in Denver till 7:34 pm March 11 (At least they booted it out the same day)
It arrived in Salt Lake on March 12 and got lost in their warehouse till Mar 14. They booted it out their door on March 14 at 1:22 am...

(Salt Lake is only a 3 hour drive from here. Do you think they might deliver it today? lol
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#42 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
So! Is everyone happy with Showtime? You all got it yet??!

.... Just to let you know. I am STILL waiting for my pre-order to arrive. lol

*** Looking up tracking. OMH! It's in UTAH now. The next state over!

It left Amazon 11pm March 7 and sat in Kentucky until 3pm
It left Kentucky at 3 PM March 8 and arrived in Denver at 5:25 pm March 11. (Wow! 2 1/2 days for a 1 day trip!)
It sat in Denver till 7:34 pm March 11 (At least they booted it out the same day)
It arrived in Salt Lake on March 12 and got lost in their warehouse till Mar 14. They booted it out their door on March 14 at 1:22 am...

(Salt Lake is only a 3 hour drive from here. Do you think they might deliver it today? lol

Hahahahahah, the better stop keeping you in suspense and deliver it.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#43 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 8:35 PM Last edited by porkypine : 16th Mar 2012 at 1:18 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by adonispluto
Hahahahahaha, the better stop keeping you in suspense and deliver it.

Not funny! Waaaa! It arrived in Pocatello, YESTERDAY at 6:45 AM - March 14, 2012 06:45:00 AM Pocatello ID US Arrival Scan It did not get delivered yesterday... I wonder if it will be there tonight when I get home? Makes you wonder why bother just for a stage? lol I mean like, Someone already made a MOD for it and I still don't have my pre order!

EDIT: The tracking says it was DELIVERED TODAY! I may just die of shock! Lessee... 7 days later it arrives!

Edit: 6:15 PM March 15, 2012.

IT IS HERE! Installing it now. (Now I can quit whining. )
Page 2 of 2