Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:59 PM
Default WCIF Changing Table Mod
Is there a mod (or a way to mod, using s3pe) the changing table so that sims can use it anytime? I find it so annoying that sims can't use it when their mood is too low.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 6:42 PM
I have never had that happen when their mood is low and I'm curious as to what happens when you try to use it when mood is low. Or am I completely misunderstanding and they just do not use the table autonomously?

I am not aware of a mod specifically for this but there are settings in NRaas Retuner for the Changing Table.
From City Hall or a computer>NRaas>Settings>General>By Object>Changing Table.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 12:43 PM
When you try to use it when their mood is low, the interactions is greyed out, saying either that their mood is too low or that they are too tired/stressed/hungry/whatever.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AsaButler
When you try to use it when their mood is low, the interactions is greyed out, saying either that their mood is too low or that they are too tired/stressed/hungry/whatever.

Thank you AsaButler. I do recall seeing similar notices for other actions initiated but I don't recall ever seeing that with the changing table. Thanks so much for responding.