Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 7:57 PM
Default Looking For Creators Who Take Requests
Hi guys,
I was looking through the MTS forum and I saw that there is a thread like this that is posted but since there haven't been any replies for quite some time, I've decided to post my own.
I was hoping to find creators of sims and celebrity look-a-like sims that are open to taking requests or even open to at least trying and creating something even a bit similar to the original person. Honestly, I am very bad with these stuff so you can see why I am writing this thread. When it comes to CC, I am quite the newbie, still learning how to create CAS parts, objects and etc. But with celebrity look-a-likes I am even worse. I cannot seem to get the right structure of the face, body & etc and the result is never even quite close to the celebrity him/herself.
I have no problem with hair or clothes but those are not the main parts that make a celebrity look-a-like sim so I am wondering if there are any of you who are willing to lend me a hand with my quest.
Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by serena91
Hi guys,
I was looking through the MTS forum and I saw that there is a thread like this that is posted but since there haven't been any replies for quite some time, I've decided to post my own.
I was hoping to find creators of sims and celebrity look-a-like sims that are open to taking requests or even open to at least trying and creating something even a bit similar to the original person. Honestly, I am very bad with these stuff so you can see why I am writing this thread. When it comes to CC, I am quite the newbie, still learning how to create CAS parts, objects and etc. But with celebrity look-a-likes I am even worse. I cannot seem to get the right structure of the face, body & etc and the result is never even quite close to the celebrity him/herself.
I have no problem with hair or clothes but those are not the main parts that make a celebrity look-a-like sim so I am wondering if there are any of you who are willing to lend me a hand with my quest.
Thanks in advance.

I would like to help you! Just send me the name or stagename of who you want to be molded in CAS. Of course,If you don't mind me using all existing sliders ,because with originaly installed EA sliders only the greatest of the greatest could create decent looking sim.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 7:01 PM
When you talk about the thread you found, are you talking about the TS3 Creators Who Take Requests thread? There wouldn't be any replies in that thread really - since it's meant for creators to post in stating that they're taking requests and what kind (so.. replies but not really replies..). There is 1 creator who posted in that thread stating they'll make sims - and they're still active here, having logged on just a few days ago. Give their post a read and send them a PM if you want.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 11:43 AM
Hello.

Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
When you talk about the thread you found, are you talking about the TS3 Creators Who Take Requests thread? There wouldn't be any replies in that thread really - since it's meant for creators to post in stating that they're taking requests and what kind (so.. replies but not really replies..). There is 1 creator who posted in that thread stating they'll make sims - and they're still active here, having logged on just a few days ago. Give their post a read and send them a PM if you want.

I guess I didn't write the message correctly. With "no replies" I meant that no one (creators) has posted anything for quite some time. And the creator you are talking about - I sent them a PM but I haven't received an answer. So I though that it would be better to post my question in a thread as the creator might not be active - sorry, I guess I've missed the part of their profile where you can see if they have logged in on the site recently.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 11:50 AM
Hello.

Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel
I would like to help you! Just send me the name or stagename of who you want to be molded in CAS. Of course,If you don't mind me using all existing sliders ,because with originaly installed EA sliders only the greatest of the greatest could create decent looking sim.

Oh my, thank you very much for your answer. I really am terrible with recreating celebrities as sims - I've been trying for a month now - nothing happens.
I would really appreciate your help, if you can of course.
The person I was thinking about was the actor Charlie Hunnam and in particular Charlie in his role as Jax Teller in Sons of Anarchy. On the MTS, he is already created but for the Sims 4 so I guess that won't be of any particular help as sim's features are quite different. Here is the link just in case - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=547224

And as I didn't elaborate on the part with clothes and etc in my original post - I have the hair (which is from the Jax for Sims 4), I have some of the clothes - currently trying to create more, I just can't figure out his facial features - eyes, nose, eyebrows, beard - overall the whole face.

Thanks again for you help - I really appreciate your efforts.