Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 12:20 PM
Default WCIF a Caparison (Medieval Horse coat)
So. I'm a sucker for Medieval, I love the idea of having my nobles ride horse back and keep them in their stables and etc. But I cannot find a Caparison anywhere. Is it possible?
Preferably Create-A-Style-able. Would be nice to have the ones that don't cover the head too.
Ref Pics
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 8:38 PM Last edited by AngieMFAK77 : 23rd Oct 2016 at 9:34 PM. Reason: add links
yes they are out there because I have them in my game. lemme look. . . .
*Edit*
Well, there's something similar, but not quite the full works. There are other accessories at this site too where you can add neck armour and stuff to fill out the look. Here's what I found in my game just now:

AND HERE's WHat I found on the site just now!! MORE THAN EXCITED FOR LOOKING AND FINDING FOR MYSELF rather than this thread !!! (selfish sometimes sorry)

Scroll Down
http://www.sugarslegacystables.com/sls-medieval-sets

Take a look through the various categories, there's LOADSA STUFF!!!
(Sorry if you already knew about this site but wanted something different)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 7:31 AM Last edited by Estrello : 24th Oct 2016 at 7:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by AngieMFAK77
yes they are out there because I have them in my game. lemme look. . . .
*Edit*
Well, there's something similar, but not quite the full works. There are other accessories at this site too where you can add neck armour and stuff to fill out the look. Here's what I found in my game just now:

AND HERE's WHat I found on the site just now!! MORE THAN EXCITED FOR LOOKING AND FINDING FOR MYSELF rather than this thread !!! (selfish sometimes sorry)

Scroll Down
http://www.sugarslegacystables.com/sls-medieval-sets

Take a look through the various categories, there's LOADSA STUFF!!!
(Sorry if you already knew about this site but wanted something different)

Thank you for your reply. I found that site and found it hard to navigate. I like those things, but the main thing I am looking for is the full thing. (as in cloth on he head-neck too) I'll try those, though.