Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 8:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default Trouble with Classes...
I may be dumb but I just noticed that my sims have never gone to class and I read in the book that i'm supposed to press on them and select the college menu, except...it won't let me press on them at all. If i try to press it says 'mediate' at times. or yoga and mediate at times but no other menus...and I have no idea how to get them to class :blah: does anyone have any idea?...or better yet, does anyone know what the hee haw is going on?

~The more you think about things, the weirder they seem. Take this milk. Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said, 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze them!'?" ~
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 8:43 PM
it's a hack that's intefering with my things according to maxis but i really reeally don't feel like deleting all of them...does anyone know what hack it is?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 8:56 PM
did you read this helpful post? http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...8975#post278975

it might also help if you atleast listed which hacks you are using, can't help ya blind ya know