Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis-Match Alien Pollinator

by Qahne Posted 29th Aug 2017 at 7:44 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2017 at 1:07 AM by Qahne

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 9:10 PM
Nice! I like the way you are thinking. But most of us who play with aliens use multi-PT mods, I think. Otherwise you can't really breed aliens due to inbreeding, or at least, that is my reasoning.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 10:18 PM
Yeah, I get that, but I don't use them myself due to the inability to remove them without affecting the hood negatively in some way. I may integrate him into a multi-PT set of maxis-matchy aliens in the future, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 11:05 PM
He is nice
Scholar
#5 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Qahne
Yeah, I get that, but I don't use them myself due to the inability to remove them without affecting the hood negatively in some way. I may integrate him into a multi-PT set of maxis-matchy aliens in the future, though!

That would be great, because he looks exactly the way I would like aliens to look in my game!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 6:07 PM
The Benedict Cumberbatch of the Alien world, lol. I love him
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 1:29 AM
I tried putting the curly Mansion & Garden hair on him, and he does look eerily similar!

Quote:
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 12:22 PM
I never used any PT mod, and I don't play with aliens much either...even though I have some alien skin replacement, maybe even eyes default
But that one? I think it fits my game greatly. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 1:44 AM
Very nice!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Qahne

Oh, I really like your Pollination Technician. But I, too, use the multi-pollination tech set. My reason for doing so is that I grew tired of all my alien Sims having black hair. I wanted some variety in that department. If you ever get around to making a default set with different hair colors, I'll definitely download.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 2:19 AM
I'm working on creating some alien buddies for him right now! I was going to keep black hair genes for them all, but I'll offer an up an alternate version with all four colours now that you mention it.

Quote:

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 5:23 PM
He's fantastic! I'm also excited for the multi-pt mod... Thanks for going the extra mile!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 6:22 AM
Yippee! I'm so excited. It is very kind of you to be so generous with your time.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:22 AM
Thanks a whole lot, I was sick and tired of that small, skinny nose and the alien eyes that seem out-of-place(literally) from infant to adolescent, they bulge outside the face if you know what I'm talking about with the original!
Also, in my own observation, male aliens in TS2 seem to look authentic without hair as opposed to female aliens, depending on the hairstyle, who look more attractive with hair on their head!
Scholar
#15 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cloud_Strife
Thanks a whole lot, I was sick and tired of that small, skinny nose and the alien eyes that seem out-of-place(literally) from infant to adolescent, they bulge outside the face if you know what I'm talking about with the original!
Also, in my own observation, male aliens in TS2 seem to look authentic without hair as opposed to female aliens, depending on the hairstyle, who look more attractive with hair on their head!

I don't know, that Alien Birth Queen that was hidden in the original game looks pretty authentic (and scary) to me.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 5:52 PM
I am also looking forward for the multi-PT mod because this alien is perfect :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2020 at 11:13 PM
It's a perfect looking alien!!!