Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolours for the "Wooden Stairs" (recolourable modular stairs)

by Numenor Posted 25th Mar 2005 at 5:23 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2005 at 11:11 PM by Numenor

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Instructor
#76 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 6:27 AM
yaaaay thank you!!!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 3rd May 2007 at 12:42 PM Last edited by angieb : 3rd May 2007 at 1:01 PM.
Hi Numenor

I recoloured these to go with my maxis Medieval build set recolour which I am going to upload in the next couple of days. Can I still upload them with my set or just leave them here and direct people to download them from here. I know I have to direct them here to get the mesh to make them show in the game anyway.

I've also recoloured the wooden fence to go with the stairs, the template works for the fence too. Brilliant.

I've included the fence in with the stairs I hope thats ok?

Big thanks for the recolourable stairs and the template.

Much Respect

angieb
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  DeckStairsGoldonMahogany1.rar (32.1 KB, 552 downloads)
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 10th May 2007 at 4:52 PM
Hi Angieb, sorry for the delay...

This is an old thread, and back then we used to have only one thread for the several recolours; now it's not required any more; on the contrary, it's preferable to post them as a set in a thread of your own (you can leave a link here, to "advertise" your recolour).

Oh, BTW, beautiful recolour!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Hi Angieb, sorry for the delay...

This is an old thread, and back then we used to have only one thread for the several recolours; now it's not required any more; on the contrary, it's preferable to post them as a set in a thread of your own (you can leave a link here, to "advertise" your recolour).

Oh, BTW, beautiful recolour!

Hi Numenor,

Thankyou for replying and I'm really pleased you like my recolour.

angieb
Test Subject
#80 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 6:05 PM
SO many beautiful stair-recolours!! Thank you everyone, and Numenor for making this able and for writing down how to recolour

"So don't let me go it alone" - Josh Groban (Never Let Go)

"He felt the pain in the music
and stood up from the p iano,
but when he saw the moon
emergin from a cloud,
death also seemed sweeter to him." - Josh Groban (Caruso)
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 30th May 2008 at 5:03 AM
Their all great thank you for sharing I only wish Marina sims recolors worked I get an error message page not found on both
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 1:06 PM
Thank you Numenor and thank you for all who recolored these stairs.
Test Subject
#83 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 11:01 PM
I love all your work and have downloaded a majority of it. Keep up the great work!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 2:40 AM
Thank you Numenor. Love your stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 6:42 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 23rd May 2015 at 12:06 PM
thanks guys, now I can finally have these stairs match something