Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fortune Tellers Wanted

by SBNao1 Posted 25th Aug 2017 at 4:57 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 5:28 PM
Cool I'll download it later :) Internet kinda slow atm :(
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 12:37 PM
There is a Error, when I download and Unzip?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 1:37 AM Last edited by SBNao1 : 5th Sep 2017 at 1:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by tlkbs
There is a Error, when I download and Unzip?

What is the error? I just downloaded it on my laptop that doesn't have Sims 3 installed (or 7zip) and it downloaded it as a WinRAR archive and extracted it as a Sims 3 pack. What happens when you download it that's giving you a problem?
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SBNao1
What is the error? I just downloaded it on my laptop that doesn't have Sims 3 installed (or 7zip) and it downloaded it as a WinRAR archive and extracted it as a Sims 3 pack. What happens when you download it that's giving you a problem?

I had a similar problem. WinRAR was unable to unzip the file for me- it gave an error message saying an "unknown method" was used in the sims3pack file. I checked the extraction folder and the file appeared with 0 bytes (no info). I then switched to 7zip which worked fine, the file extracted with no problem and was able to be installed through the launcher. The problem must have been with winrar.

Thanks for the lot!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 5:14 PM
It was uploaded as a 7zip so maybe WinRAR is having problems with it. Thanks @Anonymous-cat for looking at that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 12:44 AM
gracias