Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 4:00 PM
Question about pictures.
I have some pictures that I have saved to my computer for some WCIF items I would like to have. What are the rules for posting pics?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 6:43 PM
Make sure they're of reasonable size - for example, around 1024 x 768, not too big and not too small.
Make sure they show the item(s) you are looking for well - they're not excessively covered up or too small to see properly.
Also make sure they don't contain NSFW material like nudity.

General WCIF rules that help:
- if posting a pic with several items, point out which item you're looking for e.g. for a pic with 3 sims, say "the hair of the one in the blue dress";
- if looking for a specific piece of CC e.g. "this hair", provide at least one image of it; if you know the name of the creator, include it;
- if looking for generic CC e.g. "a medium-length hair" or "a loose top", give as many details as you can: what gender it's for, what age, what design (tank top, blouse, sweater etc.) and anything else you may find useful.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 11:19 PM
Thank you!