Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 3:18 PM Last edited by Fearnie84 : 14th Mar 2009 at 3:34 PM.
Default Welcome

Here is the lovely Lara Croft from the great Tomb Raider series,
Feel free to share your Lara sim pics, creations or just general views on
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider.

Fearnie xx
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 7:23 AM
Thanks for the invite! Out of all video game babes, Lara is beyond a shadow of a doubt, the best. I want to be her...lol

x a m y x
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 3:45 PM
Thanks for joining hun And Ditto, Lara's the greatest,
I'm making her at the mo, will upload pics soon xxx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 10:31 AM
This is my version of Lara's Doppleganger, it's not finished yet, but would like to hear all
your views on it

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 9:29 PM
She looks great! Id just say her face looks a bit too thin from that picture. The makeup and hair are fabulous.

PS. I uploaded a croft manor walls and floors collection on here today, so I guess Ill post here when it gets accepted.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 2:50 PM
Thanks I'll look forward to your Croft Manor Walls and Floors, I love Croft Manor!!
I think the developers of the next Tomb Raider Game should have a sort of free-will
playable level of Croft Manor instead of just finding secrets.
Also a Tomb Raider MMORPG would be great!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 3:57 PM
I agree.. The manor is truly amazing, and I love how its decorated.. I wasnt too pleased with TRU not having a full manor level like the last two games but oh well. You should be able to go there whenever you want to hang out, swim in the pool and etc. and yea, a mmorpg would be awesome.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd May 2009 at 1:01 AM
The Manor walls and floors collection is available to download on my website.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 2:32 PM
Super!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:36 AM
Lara....
I love the doppelganger pic also. I am Syn. Oh I have played every game and am trying the newest now. so far it's great. I also did a sim of Lara..... but I don't understand why it keeps getting rejected on here. It says my upload doesn't follow the general guidelines.....Can anyone help. Oh and I also did a sim of Nathan Drake from Uncharted:Drake's Fortune. The rest of the pics are other sims I've done. Tell me what u think!! !!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 8:26 AM
Default Other Tomb Raider Characters?
Hi people,

Poor Lara is going to be so lonely in her gigantic house, because her friends and aquaintances are not in sunset valley with her.

May I suggest some Tomb Raider characters that we can sim for Lara's company?

1. zip - the computer whiz
2. Alister - the fashionable bookworm
3. Winston - the fatherly butler

Antagonists?

1. Amanda - hot-headed (she is very angry with Lara and has not worked out her differences with Lara by the end of the last game)
2. Natla - evil genius mean-spirited bee-yatch that just won't die

Other potential characters that make a surprise re-entrance
1. Gerard Butler (Tomb Raider 2 : Cradle of Life)
Kleptomaniac, mean-spirited, flirty... witness the spectacular falling out/betrayal happening all over again? Oh my, the possibilities...
2. Djimon Hounsou (Tomb Raider 2: Cradle of Life) - he was a monk? witch-doctor? Shaman? But an all-round good guy. And hot, beneath those holy robes. Give the man some calvin kleins as part of his sleepwear outfit!
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 2:02 PM
Maybe it's a bit late,but that's because Im only recently interested in forums. So how about my Lara?

Link is here for further info

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=501343