Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 2:19 AM
Default Welcome
welcome retro lovers to retro lovers group.This is where u come and talk or show everything and anything about retro or vintage things.
Advertisement
#2 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:34 AM
will i always wanted to be a teenager in those days... oh oh also i wanna be a earily age, middle age, teenager around the 18th ceneury too. oooo pretty dresses. ( i so not a dress or a skirt fan but those dress or sooo cute ^.^ )
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:03 AM
Hello! I love vintage stuff, especially vintage ads (like Coca Cola, Chesterfield..)
I work with Photoshop and my favourite thing is to manipulate/colorize vintage ads, B&W pictures of old starlets and prior-WWII family pictures

Je ne suis pas infâme, je suis une femme - "Une Femme Est Une Femme" (1961) by Jean-Luc Godard
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 4:45 AM
Um, yes, I have an unhealthy obsession with everything 80s.
I feel I should have lived through my teen or young adult years in that decade, instead of only my early childhood. My tastes, personality, and well, my everything, belong to those of that time period.

I wouldn't mind having lived through the 70s as well. Since it was the time period right before the 80s, and brought us so many wonderful bands and films. It was an incredible decade, almost as good as the 80s.

But then, I am also fascinated by the films, art, music, trends, and culture of the decades from the 1920s-60s as well. Hence, why I would join a club like this. Although it isn't very active anymore.

Now I know... and knowing is half the battle.