Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 7:38 AM
Default Midnight Hollow Lighting
Alright so.

Before you ask, I've already searched multiple sites/blogs/etc for lighting mods. Everything I've seen is either 1) No longer available/supported and doesn't work with Midnight Hollow 2) Tries to add special effects or make things graphically better (like a realistic mod)

I'm simply trying to find a mod or simple (not really such a thing, because editing worlds is hard and I'm stupid) tutorial on how to brighten up Midnight Hollow. It's impossibly dark and I can't see details at all, but I love the description of the town and am too stubborn to go somewhere else.

I don't want cool clouds and night skies or super colorful themes, I just want it to be brighter. I've looked at .ini files and I'm not sure what to change.

Any help is appreciated. If there's already an official thread, I must have passed it up but I have been searching for the past two hours on how to change this. Thanks.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 11:39 AM
Is there another EA world which you want Midnight Hollow to look like? Or do you just want MH to look the same but lighter?

ETA: This mod seems to be made specifically for Midnight Hollow, you just choose which file you want:
http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/...ce-the-lighting