Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 5:25 PM
Default I've lost the Favorite World thread
There was an older thread were people were giving recommendations for non-EA, user made worlds.

Well, I'm shopping for a new world and I lost my bookmark to that thread.

So, what are your favorite Non-EA user made worlds and where can a user find them? Of course, the The Sims 3 website, but the search engine there is a bit buggy and some of the worlds needs... needs some appreciation for effort but leave a bit to be desired. I've found a few... like Neverglade and Mayfield Springs... Union Cove Seasons from Carl's Guide is really spiffy, any other?

Hoping not to get worlds that don't require a scavenger hunt to find critical Custom Content.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 5:43 PM
My Sim Realty has a nice collection of worlds, I'm fond of Evansdale County. However, I have recently (finally) installed Saint Greer Islands by Simimaginarypeople. Not sure what took me so long, but after spending over two months slowly changing the aforementioned world, I just went for it. Absolutely stunning world, I must say
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 6:12 PM
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vincent T.
Do you mean this thread? http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=433957

Thank you! It's like the Sears Christmas Catalog.